#1 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:16 PM

When:
July 31, 2010
Show up at 9:30. Games will start around 10:00. We’ll probably end around 3-5pm.

Where:
Colerain Elementary

Address:
Google Maps Link
499 E Weisheimer Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214

Rules:
- Eye protection is recommended for all and mandatory for people under the age of 18.
- Kids under the age of 13 must have their parent(s) on the field during the entire duration of the war.
- Homemade air blasters are banned.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a micro dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Singled Titans are banned. Titans are allowed if they have a shotgun attachment with 3 or more barrels.
- The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
- Barrel tapping is allowed. After the tap, you must fire a dart into the ground.
- Do not bring any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Any other blasters that are voted too powerful (majority rules - group vote) will be banned for the day.

Game Types:
- 3:15 primaries
- HvZ - Stock darts only
- DtC – If someone brings the core
- Blob
- Super Ligera: You may only remove components from stock blasters, nothing may be added. Only stock ammunition designed for that gun, or its equivalent may be used.
- CtF
- Multi-team 3:15

Other Shit:
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a break.
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself for the whole day
- There are no limitations on the dart weight. Be careful on the shape of the tip. No points or sharp dart tips.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not "diddle factor".
- Remember to bring lots of water
- Don't bring anything stupid like drugs, guns, swords, tazors, or other weapons. And I know cigarettes are legal, but some people would prefer to keep their lungs intact, so please watch your distance.

Pictures of the area:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Definite:
Coop
Prince Valor + .5
BuffDaddy
Hipponater + 1-3
Soothsayer + 2-3

Maybe:
Boisie
Vista

Edited by Coop, 27 September 2012 - 02:04 AM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#2 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

I will definitely be there and the usual +1.
QUOTE(Mr BadWrench @ Apr 18 2010, 05:44 AM) View Post
quote of the year

Camo: OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT!?
Prince Valor: That, Was a HIT!!
IRC
21:36 Talio: However Vacc and I have consensual sexual activity on a regular basis

#3 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

Add me in.

#4 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

I can't make it as I will be out of state for that weekend.

I might send my friends, depending on how they act...
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#5 Hipponater

Hipponater

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

This is only a week away.

I should be there, with 1-3 more. Who else is in?

#6 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

Maybe for Me and Vista
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#7 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

I hope a few more people show up like some Cinci people, that way it is not just 8 people.
quote of the year

IRC
21:36 Talio: However Vacc and I have consensual sexual activity on a regular basis

#8 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:10 AM

I'm there + 2-3

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#9 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

Glad to hear the Cincy contingent is attending. Also of note: I finally re-lubed the +bow, so I just need to fix the e-tape seal at the front coupler to get it back to rapemode.

#10 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Nice to see that you wanted to come back up here Sooth. I am almost ready for this I just need to finish up making this last 100' of foam into darts.
quote of the year

IRC

#11 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Nice to see that you wanted to come back up here Sooth. I am almost ready for this I just need to finish up making this last 100' of foam into darts.

100 feet? Damn, are you just not going to dart sweep for the next three wars?!

Also, I'm looking to trade for a Recon or a Recon shell. If you have one, please let me know at the war! I don't really want to waste money on it, but I'll have a few things there to trade.

I also need to clear my room out as much as possible so I'll be bringing all my stuff to sell/trade (trading multiple items for one, more valuable, item is still cutting down on volume). I'll have some shells and some broken/incomplete parts that I'll be giving away if anyone wants them as well.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#12 Hipponater

Hipponater

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

Also, I'm looking to trade for a Recon or a Recon shell. If you have one, please let me know at the war! I don't really want to waste money on it, but I'll have a few things there to trade.

I also need to clear my room out as much as possible so I'll be bringing all my stuff to sell/trade (trading multiple items for one, more valuable, item is still cutting down on volume). I'll have some shells and some broken/incomplete parts that I'll be giving away if anyone wants them as well.

I have a recon/shell, I'll bring it as well as a box of blasters for sale/trade.

I have a few skirts and some extra polycarbonate for sale, let me know what quantity, and I'll bring it too.

It's shaping up as a nice weekend to nerf

Edit: Maybe Valor will have enough darts to loan you some, Coop. Those slingshot weights are a bitch.

Edited by Hipponater, 28 July 2010 - 11:45 PM.

#13 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:18 AM

Edit: Maybe Valor will have enough darts to loan you some, Coop. Those slingshot weights are a bitch.

He uses slingshot weights too, haha!

The main reason I use slingshot weights is the accuracy. They're MUCH more stable in the air compared to BB darts. I also get a 20-40 foot range drop when I use BB darts. I know they hurt a bit more, but I don't aim for the head at all.

#14 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

Well, it seems I'm going to be bringing a boatload of stuff, too! Plus I finally got around to modding one of my Quadshots, so I have something else to try out Saturday.

Sent out a couple late invites to some friends over there, so we'll see if any of them decide to get shot.

As a general rule, I'm always looking for wrist guns (any kind) for myself and my college roommates for our dorm floor's Assassins games. Also would like a few more Dart Tag vests - work excellently as a base for our fake armor.

#15 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Well, it seems I'm going to be bringing a boatload of stuff, too! Plus I finally got around to modding one of my Quadshots, so I have something else to try out Saturday.

Sent out a couple late invites to some friends over there, so we'll see if any of them decide to get shot.

As a general rule, I'm always looking for wrist guns (any kind) for myself and my college roommates for our dorm floor's Assassins games. Also would like a few more Dart Tag vests - work excellently as a base for our fake armor.

I have quite a few vests I can trade you along with a Spider Man springer wrist blaster thingy. Just a heads up for what I'm bringing.

#16 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

Cool beans, now the only thing I have to worry about is cleaning my corner of the basement (plastic scraps and tools everywhere, you know the drill) and making darts.

EDIT: Would anyone happen to have a shotgun priming piece for a Longshot? I'm gonna go ahead and finish mine (it already has an AR-15 spring, and strengthened boltsled, and I'm planning on the angel breech before heading back to school), and that would be one less thing to worry about.

Edited by Buffdaddy, 29 July 2010 - 02:23 PM.

#17 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

my fuckin' ride just bail on me not even 30 minutes ago. I'm seriously gonna crack his fuckin' skull. Sorry guys, I won't be making this one.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#18 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:54 AM

Cool beans, now the only thing I have to worry about is cleaning my corner of the basement (plastic scraps and tools everywhere, you know the drill) and making darts.

EDIT: Would anyone happen to have a shotgun priming piece for a Longshot? I'm gonna go ahead and finish mine (it already has an AR-15 spring, and strengthened boltsled, and I'm planning on the angel breech before heading back to school), and that would be one less thing to worry about.

that is an awfully vague description of what you need, Especially for a last minute request.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#19 AbstractSociety

AbstractSociety

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:15 AM

Quick question about the game types, even though I'm in another state.

3:15 primaries
- HvZ - Stock darts only
- DtC – If someone brings the core
- Blob
- Super Ligera: You may only remove components from stock blasters, nothing may be added. Only stock ammunition designed for that gun, or its equivalent may be used.
- CtF
- Multi-team 3:

What is:

3:15
DTC
Blob
Super Ligera

?

#20 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:19 AM

that is an awfully vague description of what you need, Especially for a last minute request.

Yeah, that was more of an afterthought. That's ok, though, I found some sheets of polycarbonate in the garage (I didn't know we had any) and made one.

#21 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

Fun war. Rain put a downer on the last part, but still a good day of foam slinging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users