Bbb Breech

I'm a n00b

2 replies to this topic

#1 The one donut

The one donut

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

So I got my BBB today. Now that i'm done playing with the terribad stock form, I want to single it. Obviously.

I was wondering if breech would be inefficeint and what the best kind of breech would be. I bought some foam for the type of breech in the "homemade" guides. I would prefer it if the breech were easier to use/make, also. ;)

Your thoughts?

Edit: Really, I want to know if that breech is any good. (the one in the homemades section).

Edited by The_one_donut, 21 June 2010 - 04:48 PM.

Eat foam you pesky cats!

#2 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

Most breeches you'll see on here work just fine. Assuming it seals up, you're not being inefficient by any means. And it raises your rate of fire by quite a bit.

The breech you're looking at, if I'm assuming correctly, has 1/2" PVC as the actual barrel. Fine for stock darts/mega stefans. If you're looking at making micro stefans, you'll need a different breech, out of PETG or brass. In that case, you'll just have to test your foam to see what fits the best.

In short, I've tried that breech, and it works just fine. In the future, also make sure to check the Modification Directory, as there are lots of BBB mods, many with breeches.

#3 The one donut

The one donut

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

Most breeches you'll see on here work just fine. Assuming it seals up, you're not being inefficient by any means. And it raises your rate of fire by quite a bit.

The breech you're looking at, if I'm assuming correctly, has 1/2" PVC as the actual barrel. Fine for stock darts/mega stefans. If you're looking at making micro stefans, you'll need a different breech, out of PETG or brass. In that case, you'll just have to test your foam to see what fits the best.

In short, I've tried that breech, and it works just fine. In the future, also make sure to check the Modification Directory, as there are lots of BBB mods, many with breeches.

Thanks! Thats all I needed to know! ;)
Eat foam you pesky cats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users