The Ak-47 Equivalent?

What do you think?

8 replies to this topic

#1 QUADSHOT

QUADSHOT

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

I was wondering what people think would be the ak-47 equivalent for nerf. It would have to be; easy to assemble/make, a decent rate of fire, powerful, yet cheap. This isn't supposed to be anything serious, just discussion for the sake of discussion.
You say i will be the laughing stock, well if making others laugh is not reason enough to try, ill be damned if there's any purpose worth pursueing.

Find your niche, and scratch it.

I dont care if I go crazy! 1,2,3,4,5,6, SWITCH!
crazy go I if care dont I! 6,5,4,3,2,1, SWITCH!

#2 Fome

Fome

• Banned
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Now that you've tricked me into answering your retarded question, I'd recommend engaging in the mindset that nerf guns are nothing like real guns and really should never be compared.

#3 QUADSHOT

QUADSHOT

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:23 PM

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Now that you've tricked me into answering your retarded question, I'd recommend engaging in the mindset that nerf guns are nothing like real guns and really should never be compared.

Really? Wow, you seem to be forgetting this was just for fun. There is no need to act like a jerk.
You say i will be the laughing stock, well if making others laugh is not reason enough to try, ill be damned if there's any purpose worth pursueing.

Find your niche, and scratch it.

I dont care if I go crazy! 1,2,3,4,5,6, SWITCH!
crazy go I if care dont I! 6,5,4,3,2,1, SWITCH!

#4 unTrained NERFER

unTrained NERFER

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Really? Wow, you seem to be forgetting this was just for fun. There is no need to act like a jerk.

Really how is this for fun? It's a retarded question that has no answer because nerf is nothing like fucking real guns. Period. If you want to "play" with an ak-47 I suggest you join the millitary, otherwise GTFO!
IceNine
balls, in three different colors. I don't remember the exact number, but I'm sure Ryan or Zorn does.

#5 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

How the hell can you not tell he's asking for a NERF BLASTER that shares the same CHARACTERISTICS as an AK47. He even spelt it out in his opening post for christ's sake.

Quadshot, I would also say a SNAPbow is your best option. With a hopper clip, it's perfect.

Edited by BritNerfMogul, 18 June 2010 - 02:33 PM.

#6 fandango202

fandango202

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:44 PM

People on nerfhaven tend to hate stupid questions, I guess you just learned that the hard way. And just curious what did you expect people to say to that?
When jesus gives you lemons save the recipt.

#7 MindWarrior

MindWarrior

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

We'll, the U3 claim their hopper'd hamps have ranges up to 100 feet, and those are the basic models. Hamps are cheap to make, very easy to make and ROF is ridiculously good for its range and price.One pump can send 2-3 darts down at your target
QUOTE(Ryan201821 @ Jan 2 2010, 03:20 PM) View Post

Seriously, no penis pumps or dildos on your Nerf blasters.

REVOLUTION BABY!

#8 Foam Ninja

Foam Ninja

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Really how is this for fun? It's a retarded question that has no answer because nerf is nothing like fucking real guns. Period. If you want to "play" with an ak-47 I suggest you join the millitary, otherwise GTFO!

Military doesn't mess with enemy weaponry . . . no nned to.

AK-47? Use a Recon, with a "banana" clip (you have to add some card board to it a normal clip for cosmetics).

Edited by Foam Ninja, 18 June 2010 - 03:09 PM.

QUOTE(Soothsayer @ Jul 18 2010, 03:51 PM) View Post

Still haven't beat Foam Ninja in a sword fight

1.The baby would blow up do to being made of pure fail.
2.I GIVE UP! I AM GETTING MY GAS ELSEWHERE!!
-Nerf Mafia

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

Okay, Quadshot, you're done. Take a month off. This thread is unacceptable.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users