Nightfinder Modification

This is just a mod thati know many have done. I am very new to this (i

2 replies to this topic

#1 nerfkid21

nerfkid21

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Ok, I dont have a camera with me so I cant post pictures but I will try to get one to post pics so u many understand it better.

Ok first off open the gun. take all the screws out. Ya, you probably already know. If you want to you can take the laser out and replace it with a fitting flash light or another better laser. Or yo can just cut the front part off. Your choice. Next you need to take the 2 screws out that holds the plungger piece thing. pull the plungger out and unscrew the one silver color screw holding a piece that has an O ring. If yo have another fitting O ring or if yo want to take another gun apart to use the ring, pt it with the Exsisting O ring. Then you can add a Mav. spring or strike fire spring with the old spring or just add and industrial spring. You will also have to get a better spring for the catch. After you do all that, put that piece back together and put it aside. next take the part that has a large circle like piece in the middle of it. its being held in place by three pieces. I dont really know how to explain it but I think you get the point. you will need to cut those pieces and take out that ring. That will allow more air flow. Then take the piece that has a little stem piece on it andcut that off.Now you can hold stefans in it.also cut the little pieces on the bottom place of where the stem thingy was. Now put the gun back together and test it out.

Please leave comments and tell me what you think.Again,I will try and get a camera so i can post pics. Should I make more post? Did this mod help at all? Please tell me. Again this is my first mod post. Go easy on me. :D

Edited by nerfkid21, 18 May 2010 - 11:13 PM.

#2 HOTH

HOTH

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 557 posts
  • State:California

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

As most will agree, you should have waited to get your camera before you posted this. The admins will not take to kindly to this post, just warning you now.
My YouTube

Solved the Rubik's Cube in 46 seconds

"Nobody understands quantum mechanics" - Richard Feynman

#3 nerfkid21

nerfkid21

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:28 AM

As most will agree, you should have waited to get your camera before you posted this. The admins will not take to kindly to this post, just warning you now.

can i post vids? if I can i will just use my flip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users