Photo

Mr.clean Autodry

5 replies to this topic

#1 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:47 AM

ever thought of using one of these? i dont know how much it costs but you could make it to shoot 3 different thigs. and add clips to them too. just get some adapter to connect some hose to some pvc and atach a air tank to were the water goes from your hose. then pump it up and pit the fire you are set on and spray away.

#2 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:23 PM

...I hope you were kidding around...but if you weren't...

I am planning on getting one of these to wash my F-150 and 15 passenger van, it takes me almost 2 hours to wash and detail them. I'll see if it can handle the 80 psi water pressure our rural system produces, maybe it might have the potential to be a useful Nerf homemade. I doubt it, though.

Your money is probably better spent on getting a normal Nerf blaster.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:40 PM

i meant that you could use it for a start off... you would need to modify it some too. you know the part to change the type of spray? well use that to change the barrel. and you have 3 different guns in one. now you WILL need to make it to take in air and you can screw an adapter into it for air. to barrels are just the hosesthat let the soap and water out the nozzles. you get what i mean?

#4 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 06:40 PM

No I don't, lets start by you cleaning up your posts.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#5 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:41 PM

I like to use my Mr.Clean Autodry for its intended purpose.... washing cars. 2 hours for a van? That's quick! It takes me 2 hours to wash my mustang, and its super small. Don't even mention waxing... that shit takes forever, even with the motorized waxer.

Edited by xedice, 03 April 2004 - 07:41 PM.

Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#6 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:39 PM

Ok what it all comes down to is this. I got one of these cuase my neighbor didnt like it much. So, he gave it to me. Yeah. We already had one for cleaning cars. I thought of the crazy idea of put 3 pvc barrles together, replacing the nozzels for water and soap, and connected them to the pvc pipes with a pvc reduser. Then I got a male adapter for the end that you screw your hose into. That way you can add onto the adapter to make an air tank out of 3 inch pvc , end caps, and an air thing to pump it up. Then I put a tire pump from Wal-mart for $6 and glued it to the bottom of the Mr. Clean. Therefor, you can have 3 different barrles to shoot 3 different types of ammo or just 3 barrles for 3 darts. There you go and it worked for me.

Also, you can even use it for a squirt gun if you take the pvc off and then put 2 1/2 inch to 1/8 inch reducers together. Then hook the reducers up to the nozzle hoses. hook your hose up to the Mr. Clean and spray away. But trust me wear a shirt for this.(the spray kinda stings.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users