Late Spring Minnesota Nerf Outing

SPANO warm-up

50 replies to this topic

#26 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

I should have some darts available. Anyone who is at maybe status let us know of you're going or not, thanks. Julian, will you have a car there?

#27 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

I should have some darts available. Anyone who is at maybe status let us know of you're going or not, thanks. Julian, will you have a car there?

Uhh... we'll see. I'll have a single'd Titan, so this'll be fun
It has a foot of brass, so it won't be too diddle.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#28 hawkshot

hawkshot

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

I'll be there, unless there's a natural disaster or car failure.
Call me Hawk.

Hawkshot, one of the founding FL Nerfers.

#29 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:40 PM

I'll be bringing a smaller asswad of stuff to sell. Including 14 clips, and a drum mag.

#30 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

Bump, yo. The war is just over 36 hours. Remember, be there at 10. The staging area is the Picnic Shelter that's East of the parking lot, towards the playground (for those who are unfamiliar).

Edited by venom213, 03 June 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#31 hawkshot

hawkshot

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

What's the attendance looking like?
Call me Hawk.

#32 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Attendance looks like:
-Venom
-BustaNinja
-Hawkshot
-Eh_Whatt?
-Atomatron
-VelveetaAvenger
-MercenaryXero

Maybes:
-LEP
-Elemental Storm

A bit smaller, yes, but it'll be a great time nonetheless.

Edited by venom213, 04 June 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#33 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

Hmm, change me to a maybe... Finals week comin' up. :) I'm a probable, but we'll see how I'm feeling at war time.
John Hancock

#34 hawkshot

hawkshot

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hawkshot+1, John'll be there.

See you fellas in the morning.
Call me Hawk.

#35 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

Sorry to say that I'm not feeling too well and most likely won't be coming tomorrow. Hope you guys have a good time though!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#36 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Hawkshot+1, John'll be there.

See you fellas in the morning.

Wow, what a surprise. This will definatley be a hot topic of discussion at the Ace workplace following the war.......this'll be interesting.

Seeya gents in the morning, remember to bring: Plenty of water, sunscreen, money for lunch/food, blasters, darts, and all that other good stuff.

#37 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:51 PM

If I attend, it'll only be for the last hour or so, I have studying to do. This is a bummer, because I wanted to meet Hawkshot. :P
John Hancock

#38 hawkshot

hawkshot

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:47 PM

Wow, awesome war. Wish that rain had stopped. Right now, I have only one recap, but better recap to follow:

When I believe it was Venom who shot the unfair gun at the staging table, and the gust of air knocking over the Coca-Cola shake and spilling all over atomatron, sitting under the table to avoid the rain.
Call me Hawk.

#39 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

Wow, awesome war. Wish that rain had stopped. Right now, I have only one recap, but better recap to follow:

When I believe it was Venom who shot the unfair gun at the staging table, and the gust of air knocking over the Coca-Cola shake and spilling all over atomatron, sitting under the table to avoid the rain.

Hahaha good times, but I think that was actually Sam or someone else. I know it wasn't me.

I had a lot of fun. I was concerned the night before that nobody was going to show up. Even though the turnout was pretty small, it was still a hell of a lot of fun. Meeting hawkshot all the way from Florida was pretty Effeminate. Nerfing with my Ace co-worker John was pretty interesting too. He's one of the last people I would've expected to come to a nerf war. But really, I got to give the cake to Sam aka (Tony) Stark aka Kazlo (here on NerfHaven). This guy made my day. To think, when he first showed up most of us were thinking "Who is this weirdo.....what's he doing?". Him and his "unfair gun" were fantastic and provided at least half of our entertainment for the day.

The mod part (which we just finished about an hour ago) was great. Apparently mod parties have a sort of cycle of degrading. According to Beaver, the kind of repetetive jokes that we continuosly found amusement in were very similar to the ones at Ryan's mod parties. Lots of fun, especially when you're "Straight outta Compton" /runningjoke

That's my recap for now. I'll be sure to add pics and a more thorough recap later. Thanks guys, it was a good one.

Edited by venom213, 06 June 2010 - 02:11 AM.

#40 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:38 AM

Chyeah Chyeah Mother Fucker!!

This is me typing up a response at 2:30 a.m....

We concluded that we are straight outta compton, indie kid is drunk, Beaver has an eye for Zach's sister's college friends, Beaver thinks that the age of consent being 16 is awesome, and how the toy grenade should be real.

Oh, we modded too..

Zach's sister, and his sisters friends are hot. Scale from 1 to 10? They are about a "Straight outta Compton"

#41 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:41 AM

We concluded that we are straight outta compton, indie kid is drunk, Beaver has an eye for Zach's sister's college friends, Beaver thinks that the age of consent being 16 is awesome, and how the toy grenade should be real.

Oh, we modded too..

Zach's sister, and his sisters friends are hot. Scale from 1 to 10? They are about a "Straight outta Compton"

Dude you guys get my sisters mixed up all the time and all kinds of crazy shit. Shee-eet dawg, you gotta get dis shit figga'd out.

#42 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

Oh, we modded too..

Dude you guys get my sisters mixed up all the time and all kinds of crazy shit. Shee-eet dawg, you gotta get dis shit figga'd out.

Well which ever one was playing Badminton with Indie kid is totally hot, and whoever all the fuck was sitting around the table when we awkwardly walked by was hot.

#43 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

Well which ever one was playing Badminton with Indie kid is totally hot, and whoever all the fuck was sitting around the table when we awkwardly walked by was hot.

That's both of them, yo!

#44 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

It sucked that it rained the entire time and that BK's shake machine was broken, my day would have been much better without these circumstances.

Highlights:
-My singled RFSG worked better as the day went on
-Sam's unfair gun was pretty awesome
-The round we played in the pagodas
-Meeting hawkshot, cool guy.

Also,

Yo, I'd have been down for a mod party, keep a bro in the know.
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#45 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

It sucked that it rained the entire time and that BK's shake machine was broken, my day would have been much better without these circumstances.

Highlights:
-My singled RFSG worked better as the day went on
-Sam's unfair gun was pretty awesome
-The round we played in the pagodas
-Meeting hawkshot, cool guy.

Also,

Yo, I'd have been down for a mod party, keep a bro in the know.

Damnit, We really shoulda found a way to grab Paul. Thats who we forgot.

#46 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

I demand pics of the unfair gun and/or hot sisters.
The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#47 hawkshot

hawkshot

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

I demand pics of the unfair gun

I swear, that thing was rediculous. It was a homemade air gun, constructed from something like 2 inch PVC that was around 4 inches long hooked up to a regulator he bought at Home Depot, so all the air didn't plop out at once. Connected to that when necessary was what looked like 3 feet of tubing which connected to a backpack of Pvc which connected to a bike pump with a psi guage. Don't worry Bob, he had psi guages all over this thing and didn't take it over 20 psi. Oh yeah, might I mention it also sported a three foot long cpvc breech?

Edited by hawkshot, 06 June 2010 - 05:48 PM.

Call me Hawk.

#48 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:46 AM

Unfortunately, I showed up right after Hawkshot left. Then, we sat around for like two hours just talking. Which was just fine! I wanted to meet Hawk, though. Instead, I got to meet Sam! If you are reading this, you are awesome. You look like Tony Stark, and appreciate Reavers as much as I do. Also, the unfair gun was as cool as it sounds. It shot like 400 feet, and made farting noises. Shooting a battery at that tree and having it ricochet towards the exact spot I was standing was a little... exiting...

All in all, good war! My favorite/only round was the one we played in the pavilion, where my entire team just left 3/4ths of the way through.

Also, I'd like to have been invited to the mod party, even tough there'd be no way in heck I'd be able to go... :(
John Hancock

#49 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

It wasn't really a mod party, so much as Daniel calling me to say "Im outside your house. Lets go annoy Zach."

#50 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

We'll do a bigger mod party sometime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users