Photo

...so, I'm In A Boy Band, And We Need Your Help!

OG Nerfer makes good in LA-Based Boy Band XY

8 replies to this topic

#1 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

My dearest nerfers,

I’ve been back home in LA pursuing music for a while now, and one of the musical endeavors I’m involved in—a Boy Band—recently launched a very exciting project on an innovative website called Kickstarter to help us upgrade to a wireless sound setup.

If you're interested, take a look (video included):

http://kck.st/aHI3js

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerf-On - or F-Off :D
ShortShit
Zack

Edited by ShortShit, 29 April 2010 - 03:43 PM.

~SS

#2 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

Wait a second....boy band?! Wasn't your inclusion in a boy band the subject of a caption I wrote for some Armageddon '01 pics? I'd say I'm prophetic, but it's more likely that the universe is just bending to my will at this point in time.

It's been too long Zack. Best of luck with this, and everything you're doing.

#3 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

...a boy band.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#4 LNL plus LS equals WIN

LNL plus LS equals WIN

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

Maybe you can beat Justin Bieber! :D
Jun 24 2009, 02:57 PM
MY ASS IS GLORIOUS!
VACC

QUOTE(CA13 @ Aug 15 2009, 05:59 PM) View Post

Ryan- Could you weigh the balls for extra oomph? Maybe cut one ball open (like a slit) and spread it so you could get some weights in there?

#5 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:42 AM

Maybe you can beat Justin Bieber! :D

Maybe? Anyone can beat that tool. You can beat him, I can beat him, fucking Groove's Crossbow can beat him. Plus It wouldn't be a fair fight, as they're not even in the same category. Short's in a BOY band. Bieber is a GIRL. See the difference? :D

And congrats Mr ShortShit? I guess?

Edited by Echnalaid, 02 May 2010 - 02:42 AM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#6 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

Uh oh guys, XY’s gone Gaga...

Justin Bieber, eat your heart out! lol

:ph34r:
Digg it?

Edited by ShortShit, 17 May 2010 - 03:12 PM.

~SS

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Okay, I was nice about this the first time around, but now that it's back let me just say that I hate seeing shit like this on the forums and watching that video was just about the most uncomfortable thing I think I'll have to do this week. For fucks sake...the guy was beat boxing. I'll won't close it, but I do not think we need constant updates for how your boy band is doing. Especially since I don't think you Nerf anymore.

Edit: My mistake, you did attend Geddon last year it seems. Still, while I mean no disrespect, I just don't think there's a lot of interest for one and for two you'll probably find ten threads that were closed in off topic that were better then this one.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#8 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

So, is it your attraction to me that disgusts you, or the fact that I can still out-shoot you while simultaneously being in a boy band? ; )

I promise not to flood the forums with updates, but do keep in mind this is the place for off-topic threads, I do in fact still nerf and mod, and I thought you guys would probably find this vid pretty hysterical if nothing else...

Edited by ShortShit, 17 May 2010 - 05:24 PM.

~SS

#9 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

I suggest you work on figuring out a way to include nerf in a future band video. Might keep the admins happier.

Hah, a most excellent idea -- will definitely keep that in mind. *Yeah I was good and grizzly for 'geddon... (I am next to the guitar player, grey shirt, first verse guy, yeah.)
~SS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users