Scno (socal Nerfers!)

Socal Nerf War

3 replies to this topic

#1 Iwillownyou

Iwillownyou

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

Souther California Nerf Outing! Ok. So I want to have a war this summer and want everyone to come. Right now I'm just trying to get an idea of what the attendance could be.

When: Late June, or Early July. Im think like june 26th or July 3rd. (Still have to determine my summer schedule)

Where: Cielo Vista Elementary in Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca.
Back up: RSM intermediate, which is right down the street.

Time: From 10:00-whenever people feel like stopping (no later than 5:00 or 6:00)

What to Bring: Must have-one primary, one secondary, 50 stefans, A Lunch, lots of water, and a good attitude.

I recommend- two primaries, two secondaries, and at least 150 stefan

What not to bring: No titans period! , No death darts (obviously) , No plugged BBBBs, Basically nothing that is

more powerful than my unplugged CPVC big blast. I find that to be the limit. If something is to powerful, I will ban it on

the spot. You get the guidelines.

Attendees:
Iwillownyou(me)
Pwny (co-host)
Slinky
RVMVTVProductions
jessieevangel

So if you think you could attend this event or are interested in going, please leave a comment below or PM me. Also If you

would like to help me out and co-host the war I am open to that to.

I think thats it, if I'm missing anything let me know.

Edited by Iwillownyou, 27 April 2010 - 01:05 PM.

"I love when people say nerf is for woosies, then I shoot them in back with my big blast and laugh."

My youtube acount! Check it out!

#2 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:07 AM

Just a friendly reminder that Geddon' 11 will probably be on July 10th.

My group is based out of Huntington Beach, and we probably wont be stopping by. I'm going to talk to Bags to see if we can get you an invite to S.C.U.N. (Southern California Unified Nerf). See if you can attend some of our wars before you host your own.

Edited by Axelion_burnout, 26 April 2010 - 12:07 AM.

\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#3 RVMVTVProductions

RVMVTVProductions

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:16 AM

Not to mention that I live about fifteen minutes away from there, I might go, given the circumstance.

Also, you may want to go to another war in SoCal (there's one about every month) before hosting one, just as friendly advice.
SCUN's South County Representative

#4 Iwillownyou

Iwillownyou

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:47 AM

Not to mention that I live about fifteen minutes away from there, I might go, given the circumstance.

Also, you may want to go to another war in SoCal (there's one about every month) before hosting one, just as friendly advice.

Yeah, Axelion_burnout if you could get me an invite to S.C.U.N that would be great. However, my parents aren't huge fans of nerf and don't want to drive me every where, so geddon is out for me this year. Next year, I get my license and can drive, and you better believe I will be at geddon.

Also, whoever comes can just think of this as warm up for geddon. Thats what I should name the war.

Edited by Iwillownyou, 26 April 2010 - 12:50 AM.

"I love when people say nerf is for woosies, then I shoot them in back with my big blast and laugh."

My youtube acount! Check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users