Photo

Trigger Help

4 replies to this topic

#1 punisher6696

punisher6696

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

ok im planning on making another homemade and i dont want to use the close pin triger so i need someone to show me a triger or show me how the + bow triger works.
Plz help

#2 gohavefun

gohavefun

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

+bow works like a longshot

#3 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

I would say more like a NF because the +bow catches in the middle of the rod, not the end.

However there are a few extra pieces in there and they act as A. spring rest and B. guide for the catch mechanism because those pieces aren't built into the shell like a stock blaster, well mainly because it has no shell.

Edited by Lt. Stefan, 20 April 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#4 gohavefun

gohavefun

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:35 PM

I would say more like a NF because the +bow catches in the middle of the rod, not the end.

However there are a few extra pieces in there and they act as A. spring rest and B. guide for the catch mechanism because those pieces aren't built into the shell like a stock blaster, well mainly because it has no shell.

Stefan is correct. sorry I'm sick and kind'a messed up if yah know what I mean!

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

ok im planning on making another homemade and i dont want to use the close pin triger so i need someone to show me a triger or show me how the + bow triger works.
Plz help

Your post quality is terrible. Take 3 months off to re-read the board rules.

http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users