Photo

Fire Fly Not Rotating

3 replies to this topic

#1 1coolmodder

1coolmodder

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

i need help with my firefly it not rotating and i only know how to fix a mav rotation. thanks

#2 1coolmodder

1coolmodder

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

It's probably because you cut out the barrels and glued half of them to a Tetra-Strike.

no i have three fireflys and one of witch is not rotating another one is modded and working fine and the other one is gutted with the barrels on my tetra strike so screw off

#3 1coolmodder

1coolmodder

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

If you can't take a joke, you won't get much help around here. Fireflys are notorious for getting slightly misaligned when you close the shell.

Sorry about being a jerk,so is there a way to fix the barrel not fully rotating or is this an unfixable?

#4 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

If you can't take a joke, you won't get much help around here. Fireflys are notorious for getting slightly misaligned when you close the shell.

Sorry about being a jerk,so is there a way to fix the barrel not fully rotating or is this an unfixable?

LOL, PMS mood swings.

Anyways, what it sounds like is the white piece that covers the actual orange trigger that is connected to a black spring. If you took apart the actual turrent down to the last gear and spring, then you probably tightened that screw too tight; that wont allow the turrent to rotate freely. But if anything, take it apart again and assemble it over again, we cant help you much since you were the one who took it apart. Always make sure everything is in place and try and try again, dont just come over here after the first try. I suggest search around for close up internal pics.

Wow, I really held your hand didnt I? >.<
...I must be in a good mood today.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users