Orange Logo Nitefinder

This is a way to get around the orange logo

2 replies to this topic

#1 windtex1

windtex1

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:45 PM

I have browsed the web and found out that there are two types of nite finders. As many of you know, the orange logo and the yellow logo. By preference, Nerf modifier like the yellow logo but this type is somewhat rare. I am going to show you how to 1/2 cpvc coupler a nitefinder very simply.

Step 1: Open the gun up and take the plunger assembly apart. Then, put the assembly in boiling water for about a minute to soften up the glue. For now, we will do a quick mod to the plunger and make it a lot better. What you want to do is add a spring and another o-ring.
Step 2: Now that we are done with the plunger, we have to separate the plunger assembly. We have to leave the connector from the plunger tube. Do not clean it out completely tough. Just drill a hole in the middle part. A coupler should fit around it nicely so you how glue the epoxy putty it on and lastly, minimize your nite finder shell.
Put it all back together and you are done with an awesome nite finder.

[size=7]I am aware that I have no pictures. I am pretty new to nerfhaven and I did not know how to post them. I was at sgnerf before
I am open to contracts. I am relatively cheap. PM me

In Soviet Russia, blasters mod YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, darts shoot YOU!!

legendary, just...legendary
I make home-mades

#2 moosa

moosa

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:48 AM

To post pictures, you first need to upload them to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack. Once you have them uploaded, you can either copy and paste the provided "IMG code," or type out the IMG tags in your post like so:
[IMG] (your image url) [/IMG]

Basic Nite Finder mods such as this have been done countless times and have their own writeups already, so while your mod may be successful, this isn't really much of a contribution to the rest of us. Generally the purpose of writeups is to share ideas and create a reference on how to perform different mods, and once one person has created a writeup for a specific mod there's no use for anyone else to create a writeup covering the same things.
Yes.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

Don't post any new threads please. You are not ready for that.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users