Photo

Vote For The Best Peep Diorama In Fort Worth!

a shameless plug for my sister's project

5 replies to this topic

#1 Commander Cody

Commander Cody

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:36 AM

Hey all!

The Fort Worth Star Telegram is hosting its annual Peep (those crazy sugary Easter marshmallow treats) My sister's Disney themed "Up" diorama got in the top 10! Could you guys go to the Star Telegram website and help her out by voting for #7? Any help from our illustrious membership would be much appreciated. 1st prize gets $150 worth of free Peeps merchandise, I swear there's no million dollar jackpot here.

Here's the link where you can also look at the pictures:
http://www.star-tele...-sweet.html#tvg

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Commander Cody, 26 March 2010 - 12:44 AM.

"An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates un-barred and un-guarded" -Space Marine Librarian

#2 stuper bunny

stuper bunny

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

Your link is giving me a 404 error, you might want to fix that. Though I did root through and find the poll and voted for #7 as instructed.

#3 Commander Cody

Commander Cody

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:46 AM

Thanks! I changed the link, and if you could vote every day I would be in you guys' debt.
"An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates un-barred and un-guarded" -Space Marine Librarian

#4 Dastardly

Dastardly

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

$150 in PEEPS?

Jesus. That's like... 9 super-balillion god-awful fuzzy marshmallows. Are you sure we're really HELPING her with this?

I mean, even if the merch includes a shirt, a hat, and some sleep shorts or something, that's still a horrendous number of those unnatural abominations of spun sugar and evil.

But yeah, voted. Best of luck.

#5 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:06 AM

Sir, you'r aware that your sister is winning, by a lot right?
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

We're not your personal army.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users