Oklahoma War

Probably the only one in Oklahoma

1 reply to this topic

#1 meatballica

meatballica

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

Alright so some time this summer there will be a war. Probably somewhere in Sapulpa Oklahoma which if you do not know it is more towards the North-East side of Oklhoma somewhat by Tulsa.

Banned guns
Titans unless under certian circumstances
Plugged 4b's
anything that is painted to look realistic looking
anything that has a sharp edges to where if you got barrel tapped with it it will hurt excessivly.
Death darts

I am iffy on Marauder swords so so input would be nice. Also I would highly appreciated it if everybody broguth something to trade. I will be bringing stuff to trade so I would appreciate it if you all would bring something too. I would like to know what you are bringing beforehand if you are coming.

Also there is no set time for this so once I good find a good date for everybody then well that is when it will be. This will more than likely be sometime in June or May.

Also I will probably bring a few friends who don't nerf a whole lot so Maybe if you can bring a loaner weapon that would be nice be will not be required neither will bringing something to trade but would be highly appreciated. This will be a stock and stefan war so bring every dart you can.

No decided rounds yet but if you are coming PM me a we can all discuss what rounds we are having. I will keep this updated as much as I can so if I have left anything unclear than let me know.
"You've waged your war on nerves, but you can't crush the kingdom."

#2 meatballica

meatballica

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Fuck it. Not happening.
"You've waged your war on nerves, but you can't crush the kingdom."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users