West Valley City, Utah Nerf War

Finally some action out in Utah!

No replies to this topic

#1 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Ha! My first post; (I was hoping it was going to be about a homemade high capacity drum clip I've been working on, but it's not functional yet).

I've been hosting Nerf wars monthly since Dec, and flinging foam for almost 20 years (i still have the Arrow Storm I got for my 8th birthday), but this is the first one I'm going to be advertising with Nerf haven. I usually get about a dozen people to show, ages 7 to 30, so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone close to your age. It should be a good time.

Location: my house -front and back yard in West Valley UT, (a suburb of Salt Lake City). The lot is about a quarter acre, and oddly round shaped with a house in the middle. During the winter the battles have been inside (split level, it's worked well--a decent backup in case of rain). E-mail me if your interested and I'll reply with the address.

When: Saturday April 17, 2010, 10:00 A.M. till ??:??

What to bring: Eye protection! It's required. Also a primary, a secondary weapon, and anyone else who would like to come play, (I do have quite a few loaners if they don't have any guns). A sack lunch might also be wise.

What not to bring: Bad attitudes, Cussin' and Swearin'. It might be a unique request, but kids will be present, and that's just not something I like at my house. Also, don't plan on using any guns that can exceed 100' flat, or anything else that might I may deem unsafe. You can bring them to show off your mad modding skills, but bring a backup too, just in case. I'm still toying with the 100' limit because I've never been shot with anything that could exceed 100'. All Stefan's must have some sort of padding on the tip (nothing harder than hot glue).

A gun hit counts as out, we haven't tried implementing barrel tapping, and there are some local games and variations we like to play. We'll get everyone briefed before a game starts.

If you are under 18 years of age, let me know and I'll attach a liability waver for your parents to sign. (per the request of my ever-so-patient wife). If your an adult, expect to sign one when you arrive.

Now that I've established a small local group, I'm hoping to expand it to a group of regulars big enough to move to a park for the monthly wars.

I Hope to see some new faces here-
Thanks,
Shmmee
"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users