At3k Tank Replacement

can't find a mod on it

6 replies to this topic

#1 gizidemo

gizidemo

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:12 AM

Hello I am currently doing a mod on my at3k and I want to do a tank replacement but can't find a write up on the mod. Is there a write up? If so please tell me where.

-gizidemo
QUOTE(cheerios @ May 16 2010, 04:41 AM)

How much for the quadshit.

#2 umpshaplapa

umpshaplapa

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:46 AM

Why do you want to replace the tank? It has a very strong tank.
QUOTE(Talio @ Jun 29 2009, 01:50 PM) View Post

i got a black belt in noob banning in 2004.

#3 gizidemo

gizidemo

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

because I want to pump it allot and then I get a bunch of shots. so I don't have to pump for every shot.
QUOTE(cheerios @ May 16 2010, 04:41 AM)

How much for the quadshit.

#4 Airsoftguy777

Airsoftguy777

Do not buy/sell with this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

because I want to pump it allot and then I get a bunch of shots. so I don't have to pump for every shot.

You need a bladder hooked up to the tank.
Nerf in Texas? Join us. <a href="http://texasnerf.lefora.com/" target="_blank">http://texasnerf.lefora.com/</a>

#5 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Yeah replacing the tank will not do what you are looking for. If you hook up a bladder system then with a release it will fill the tank each time so you dont have to pump after each shot. You will have to pump more to fill up the bladder though (unless you are using compressed air) but you will have more than one shot.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#6 bourbon

bourbon

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

The AT3K can easily fit a small bladder in the rear cylindrical "stock" on the back of the gun. I've done it to one of mine. A cut down RF20 or Magstrike bladder will work, but you must band it heavily or you won't get very good ranges, 70' at best.

To make sure the air doesn't leak out all at once, you'll have to limit it somehow or put a valve in between the tank and bladder. The RF20 / Magstrike trigger works. I wanted it to refill "automatically" so I plugged the air output on the bladder with epoxy, and then poked a needle through it before it hardened. The result was an airtank that refilled in about 2-3 seconds, and the cool part is the liquid gauge shows when it is full.

Be aware that you won't be able to get all six shots off unless you lengthen the back stock somehow. I glued two AT3K stocks together to lengthen the chamber and put an entire RF20 bladder in there. I can hold 9 shots now but it takes like 50 pumps.

#7 MindWarrior

MindWarrior

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

The AT3K can easily fit a small bladder in the rear cylindrical "stock" on the back of the gun. I've done it to one of mine. A cut down RF20 or Magstrike bladder will work, but you must band it heavily or you won't get very good ranges, 70' at best.

To make sure the air doesn't leak out all at once, you'll have to limit it somehow or put a valve in between the tank and bladder. The RF20 / Magstrike trigger works. I wanted it to refill "automatically" so I plugged the air output on the bladder with epoxy, and then poked a needle through it before it hardened. The result was an airtank that refilled in about 2-3 seconds, and the cool part is the liquid gauge shows when it is full.

Be aware that you won't be able to get all six shots off unless you lengthen the back stock somehow. I glued two AT3K stocks together to lengthen the chamber and put an entire RF20 bladder in there. I can hold 9 shots now but it takes like 50 pumps.

Have you tried using dual action pumps? Should cut your number of pumps down quite a bit a, You can definitely fit a pump like that in an At3K.

Edited by MindWarrior, 25 March 2010 - 02:55 PM.

QUOTE(Ryan201821 @ Jan 2 2010, 03:20 PM) View Post

Seriously, no penis pumps or dildos on your Nerf blasters.

REVOLUTION BABY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users