Photo

Nf Plunger Assembly Problem

3 replies to this topic

#1 dartmaster1101

dartmaster1101

• Banned
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:56 AM

ok so i went in to mod a nib nf and i found out that the plunger assembly has been glued together! i have never had this problem before. how do i fix it?

#2 stuper bunny

stuper bunny

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

You can just take a 1/2" drill bit and drill that sucker out of there or whack it out with a screwdriver and hammer. You can try and undo the glue by dipping it in boiling water but I personally wouldn't advise it, I've ruined a NF by doing that wrong.

I'd advise drilling it out. It's much easier.

#3 MindWarrior

MindWarrior

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:29 AM

The boiling hot water tactic should work, just be sure to leave it in there for a max of 30 seconds and use pliers to rip it of from the top, don't try bending the top, just a direct vertical pull should do it. If all else fails hough, piper cutters on the seam should get the top piece of, then its a matter of drilling/Dremeling to increase airflow.
QUOTE(Ryan201821 @ Jan 2 2010, 03:20 PM) View Post

Seriously, no penis pumps or dildos on your Nerf blasters.

REVOLUTION BABY!

#4 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

I had to ask this same question, use pipe cutters, on the line where it looks like it should come apart. (Where the glue is.)
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users