• Guests

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:29 PM

666 members cool stuff

#2 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:33 PM

Yes... *Runs away and cowers in fear, remembering his uberly framed and weird looking SM5K*

*Then signs his post as usual with the first part of his account using tildes*

~Mystic~

#3 merlinski

merlinski

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:40 PM

Satanists have got to be the funniest people on earth. At least the ones who take themselves seriously. I mean, how ironic is it that their symbols are derived from femininity and their existence is a product of the catholic church?

#4 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 06:16 PM

Satanists have got to be the funniest people on earth. At least the ones who take themselves seriously. I mean, how ironic is it that their symbols are derived from femininity and their existence is a product of the catholic church?

Femininity? How's so?
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#5 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 06:21 PM

its not so, go to churchofsatan.com

#6 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 06:26 PM

I'm rather confused as to what Satanists believe and what sort of afterlife Satanists believe in.
"The older you get the more and more like yourself you become." D. Krell

#7 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 06:57 PM

I'm rather confused as to what Satanists believe and what sort of afterlife Satanists believe in.

They support a self indulgent lifestyle and disreguard any moral or ethical foundation. They support the rejection of Christianity in all forms and believe in doing what makes you happy. Not many believe in Satan as people believe in God but most use Satan in a symbolic way, supporting the lifestyle I just described. They don't sacrafice virgins and most don't think that they're going anywhere when they die. Magic of many forms is incorperated into daily life and there's a large ritual and ceremonial side to Satanism. Some people take it to more extremes and those are the ones you hear about on the news with their Satanic cults and such. The Satanist Bible by Anton LaVey is an interesting read to say the least, but it shouldn't be taken too seriously just as the Bible shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Edited by neonerfer, 30 March 2004 - 07:01 PM.

#8 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:22 PM

We.are.not.suppose.to.get.into.religous.talks.so.stop ! ! !

This topic SUCKS anyway. I mean we don't need to be talkin about satan anyway.

#9 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 08:02 PM

Chill bro we were just discussing the fact that NH has 666 members, by the way you sounf like one of those northern Cali christian fanatics. By the way if you read the code of conduct it says nothing of religious talks,

-FoX

EDIT- Chatspeak

Edited by LonE_FoX, 30 March 2004 - 08:04 PM.

#10 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 08:47 PM

Chill bro we were just discussing the fact that NH has 666 members, by the way you sounf like one of those northern Cali christian fanatics. By the way if you read the code of conduct it says nothing of religious talks,

-FoX

EDIT- Chatspeak

Yeah and it "sounfs" like you need to preview your posts before you post them. If you do use the edit button don't bother pointing out your mistakes just use it to fix them.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#11 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 09:22 PM

Whoa Blaster. The "f" and "d" keys are right next to each other and he just bumped the wrong one. The word is still easy to understand and he did not purposley butcher the word. Take it easy.

#12 merlinski

merlinski

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 09:32 PM

Satanists have got to be the funniest people on earth.  At least the ones who take themselves seriously.  I mean, how ironic is it that their symbols are derived from femininity and their existence is a product of the catholic church?

Femininity? How's so?

The Five Pointed Star is a pagan symbol of femininity, especially when inscribed within a circle. The star is special because, when drawn perfectly, the length of the lines in the figure are of the proportion 1:1.618, known as the phi, or the divine number. The number is usually associated with natural beauty.

By the way, if it is as neonerfer described, then there's really no difference between Satanism beliefs like Moral Relativism and those expressed by Nietzche.

#13 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:13 PM

yes the pentacle is a symbol of the divine feminine when inscribed in a circle, only satanists' symbol is an inverted pentacle inscribed in a circle, if you use your imagination this looks like a goat, or go to churchofsatan.com where they have a logo that shows it better

#14 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:16 PM

Whoa Blaster. The "f" and "d" keys are right next to each other and he just bumped the wrong one. The word is still easy to understand and he did not purposley butcher the word. Take it easy.

Sorry Nello. Normally I don't care but this guys starting to irritate me, you might have to pardon me if I mock him a bit but he just went preaching about the code of conduct when he went against it himself quite a few times (to say the least).

P.S Lone_Fox I think the term is Pentagram (not saying this as mocking just letting you guys know)

Edited by Blaster, 30 March 2004 - 10:17 PM.

"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
www.lewisblack.net

#15 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:23 PM

Blaster i would like to tell you that although i think you are an annoying piece of shit who's very name now brings anger and rage to my eyes, i will spare you the flaming of your life, you probably have a lot of other problems to deal with, and someone pointing out your faults with out having even meeting you is just going to send you to an institution. By the way dip shit, i have a copy of the original dark grimore, the handbook for early satanits (13th century) and they refer to it as a pentacle so maybe before you open your fucking mouth think about what you are saying, your iq, and ask your self "am i going to make myself a target for a well deserved burning"

So if you get a chance when you stop fisting your self do some fucking research into occult symbols and maybe youll learn a thing or two

-FoX

#16 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:46 PM

do some fucking research into occult symbols and maybe youll learn a thing or two

-FoX

No. And if you read you'll notice I said think it's called pentagram. And you're taking a mild flaming far to seriously. Calm down, or take some valium. And the flaming of my life? I'm going to get flamed because I didn't bother to research occult symbols? Yes you know what you're right, mock and deride me for my lack of knowledge on the ways of pagans. Anyway I'm not even going to bother arguing with you because Groove's quote says it best.

And by the way it's you'll, with a comma. I think I'll just keep doing this to agitate you.

Edited by Blaster, 30 March 2004 - 10:48 PM.

www.lewisblack.net

#17 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:57 PM

apostrophe, not a comma

#18 DoubleLnL

DoubleLnL

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 11:29 PM

Why the hell would you have a 13th handbook for early satanists? And why the hell would any normal person want to go to chuchofsatan.com to look at satanic symbols? And who the hell cares if its called a penta-whatzit? And why the hell would it bring rage into your eyes? And lastly who the hell would want to go and research the occult symbols when theres a helluva lot of better things you could be doing with your time?

Apostraphe=Flying Comma.

#19 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:04 AM

Why the hell would you have a 13th handbook for early satanists? And why the hell would any normal person want to go to chuchofsatan.com to look at satanic symbols? And who the hell cares if its called a penta-whatzit? And why the hell would it bring rage into your eyes? And lastly who the hell would want to go and research the occult symbols when theres a helluva lot of better things you could be doing with your time?

Apostraphe=Flying Comma.

Ummmmm........probably because some of us are interested in learning about stuff like this. Now tell me this: Why the hell do people not research things to be more aware of the world around them? Are they too afraid or something? I think that learning about other cultures and beliefs is a wonderful thing, including pagan religions such as Wicca and Satanism.

I'm not saying that people should convert, but they can at least learn about other cultures and religions instead of being biased assholes who don't know what they are talking about.

Also, in my research, many of the more occult religions have several similaraties to the more popular beliefs.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#20 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:11 AM

apostrophe, not a comma

Well played, I stand corrected.
www.lewisblack.net

#21 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:14 AM

Thanks for clearing that up about the femininity. Would the fact that it's inverted alter the meaning at all though? It's also a symbol of peace and equality, a symbol of spring and summer(one point skyward), and a symbol of fall and winter(two points skyward). For the religious zealots in here, it was originally a christian symbol and was only recently adopted for use by the Church of Satan.

Blaster, noobs like you really piss people off because you see everyone posting intelligent comments and you think you can somehow do the same by bending over and letting loose all over the computer. If you don't think you know much about Satanism and the occult then don't fucking try to correct us. The same applies for everything else. Don't speak unless you feel you have beneficial knowledge on the subject, we don't want your opinion on every little thing.

DoubleLNL, some of us have open minds. We don't accept everything that is shoved down our throats. The occult is interesting yes, but if I was a Christian, I would want to research Satanism to see both sides instead of just one. You are no longer allowed to post unless you check with me first. Open your eyes, open your ears, open your mind and shut your fucking mouth. We don't disrespect your beliefs or interests, we expect the same from you.

Moosenukem, one person has kept your little religion alive for the past 2000 years. I'll give you a clue, his name isn't Jesus.

I'm not Satanist, for the record, nor anti Christ. I'm anti ignorance.

Edit: If I may correct, I believe that Pagans worship the earth. Not to be confused with Wiccans and Satanists.

Edited by neonerfer, 31 March 2004 - 12:15 AM.

#22 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:43 AM

Edit: If I may correct, I believe that Pagans worship the earth.  Not to be confused with Wiccans and Satanists.

Thank you for helping clear this up for me, Neo. After having too much Christian dogma being forced down my throat by my parents when I was younger, (I left the Catholic church about 4 or 5 years ago, because there were many, many beliefs that I didn't agree with) The terminology (Wiccans, Pagans, Satanists, etc.) was never really made clear to me until recently, when I started to research other religions.

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 31 March 2004 - 12:53 AM.

"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#23 Guest_LonE_FoX_*

Guest_LonE_FoX_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2004 - 07:04 AM

Ok im pretty sure that it goes like this

Pagans are any religion that worship some deity other that Christ

Wiccan is a religion worshipping the Earth

Im not trying to be a dick here neo, if you can show me some facts that im wrong then id greatly appreciate the enlightenment

#24 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 07:08 AM

LonE_FoX, you are quite correct. I think that pagan religions is a large branch, and wicca is a subcategory in that branch.
"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#25 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:08 PM

And if you read you'll notice I said think it's called pentagram. And you're taking a mild flaming far to seriously. Calm down, or take some valium. And the flaming of my life?
And by the way it's you'll, with a comma.

If you're going to correct people on their grammar you might want to use correct grammar when doing it. You started four sentences with "and". Maybe when you can write properly you can insult others who can't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users