Photo

Montreal Nerf War Zombie Video

Quebec, Montreal, NDG area. Zombieriffic.

No replies to this topic

#1 Yazzeh

Yazzeh

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

Hey guys, I host Nerf/Sword Wars in Montreal. We usually have the Zombie games when using swords, however this time we decided to try a Zombie game the right way. With headshot kills only.

Zombie rules (and other gametype rules) can be found here

Basic idea is, there are a few players who are Zombies to begin with. They must hold on to other players for 10 seconds combined to turn them into a Zombie. Players can't free themselves, another player must kill or remove the Zombie from them. Shots to the limbs are (supposed) to disable them, but not count towards killing the Zombie. Shot to the head is the only way to put those monsters down.

The video!

It's ridiculously fun to play. Whenever I host a war, pretty much everyone demands we play Zombie at least two or three times.

No one has gotten hurt playing Zombie (indoors or outdoors) despite it being practically like tackle football.

If anyone is interested, I highly recommend considering this game type at your wars! It wouldn't work too well with high-powered guns or hot-glue-tipped stefans though. Of course you could always modify the game to have torso shots kill Zombies.

Edited by Yazzeh, 15 March 2010 - 09:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users