removing the bolt

1 reply to this topic

#1 Uuklay

Uuklay

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Hey all,

I opened up my Deploy today to remove the restrictors and followed the instructions of disassembly per Deploy Cs-6 Overhaul , but when I got to the part where you remove the plunger/bolt, I noticed that the metal priming rod is firmly secured to the bolt. I would just remove the metal priming rod, but there is a big piece of plastic body in the way. The bolt won't come out unless I detach the priming rod, and I'm sure that if I had to cut something to get in there I would have heard mention of it before.

Helps?

Edited by Uuklay, 10 March 2010 - 07:10 PM.

#2 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

The metal priming rod does NOT need to be removed from the rest of the plunger assembly to get the plunger assembly out. If you notice, there is a Stratigically placed bend in the metal rod---right where the far end of the trigger is semingly blocking the rods removal. Simply pull up gently on the trigger, while sliding the bent section of the priming rod through the newly opened up space----thus removing the plunger assembly. NOTE: This process is far easier when the "Ammo well" section is removed ahead of time. Good luck.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users