Toyfair 2010

CLEAR Nerf Blasters, SuperSoakers with Rail System

5 replies to this topic

#1 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:14 AM

New CLEAR Nerf Blasters announced, SuperSoaker joining the family, waterguns with rail system.

Skip to 2:12, you might not make it through the whole video without raging a bit about the two bumlords that show you around.

And as tempting as it may be, please no insults on their comments section, it's the official Nerf channel after all (Then again, are they seriously aiming at the Tween demographic? Ugh.)

EDIT: Another video, less tween band members, vikings fighting with (foam) axe and swords instead.

Edited by Chessler, 06 March 2010 - 07:58 AM.

#2 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

Good Find but this should go in the HERE
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

#3 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

You link has a double http in the adress, but I see what you mean.

However, I haven't seen them surface in a shop yet, but only on the official Nerf YouTube channel, so, yeah, might as well make a new thread.

#4 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

Both of these videos have been posted already, can't completly remember where but if I were guess, it'd be the P.A. thread.

Edited by Lion, 06 March 2010 - 11:28 AM.

#5 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:10 PM

They were posted already? Well, gone for a few weeks, and missing out on everything, just my luck.

Thanks for your help then.

#6 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

Anybody else notice how the one guy pulled a Kanye on the other guy with the Deploy at 1:26?

Edited by Salmon, 07 March 2010 - 12:25 PM.

Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users