Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:04 AM

I think that's going a little too far.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:14 AM

As long as it's not pr0n and not spam, I don't really care what people put in their personal photo. If they want to look stupid by posting pics of a girl who's not all that attractive, yet still way the fuck out of their league, that's their choice. Of course, it takes a special person to bother uploading a personal photo to a forum where they've been a member for a month but have no posts. His sig is:

[ IMG]http://C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Dave's Stuff\mudvayne_band.jpg[ /IMG]

Which is wrong on so many levels...

And before anyone says it is, his personal photo is not pr0n.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:39 AM

If she wants to post her pic that's fine by me. I don't mind looking! ^_^

Now, if that was someone else's pic, that wouldn't be as cool. At least I'm using an original pic of myself. I keep it real, fools.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#5 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 02:01 AM

The reason why I think it may be too far is because I have a feeling that the pic there is probably not the person's real pic anyway. I don't have a real problem with people posting pics like this, but I think that people can be really stupid sometimes. Once I get around to posting my pic, I also intend to use a real pic of myself.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#6 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 08:44 AM

I love it, according to the site which that pic is from (his profile pic), every girl in America falls between a 7.85 and 8.29. So apparently no one believes in criticism anymore.

p.s. I feel genuinely sorry for the person who attempts to tap the internet's limitless vaults of pr0n and can only manage to accumilate some low-res webcam thumbnails from a shitty "Hot or Not" site. Hadn't those all been ordered to shutdown by mandate of the people? They should be. They should be.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#7 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:47 AM

I love it, according to the site which that pic is from (his profile pic), every girl in America falls between a 7.85 and 8.29. So apparently no one believes in criticism anymore.

p.s. I feel genuinely sorry for the person who attempts to tap the internet's limitless vaults of pr0n and can only manage to accumilate some low-res webcam thumbnails from a shitty "Hot or Not" site. Hadn't those all been ordered to shutdown by mandate of the people? They should be. They should be.

As I recall, the well-respected and duly elected leader of the Cobra political party, Serpentor, had this to say about such sites:

"Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!"

This comment was followed by the party's deposed leader whining in a hissy voice, "I am easily twice as sexy as Serpentor!"

The press conference was adjourned very soon afterward due to the appearance of a rag-tag group of soldiers, none of whom wore the same uniform, screaming for the attention of someone named 'Joe' and shooting laser guns wildly.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#8 poopsabe

poopsabe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 11:49 PM

:huh: I was just wondering why does everyone use the word pr0n?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users