Nerf War In Mi!

Date: May 9 Location: Undecided No Felt and wash

32 replies to this topic

#26 joey1joey

joey1joey

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:39 PM

Nerf war. My favorite kind of war. So I finally made one. That being said, I'll get down to business. There is no way u can use felt and washer stefans, cause there will be some loser that will scream FUUUUCK!!!!!! when he gets hit. No limits on guns tho. Yup. That means that u can use your best blaster.EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.The war is in Michigan at a undecided location I will determine later on may 9, 2010. Questions?

@ questions 1 do you have to be a certain age and 2 can any one come? :unsure: java script:emoticon(':unsure:',%20'smid_19')

#27 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

I think we need a new thread. The original post is a poor representation of what's being planned.

#28 utahnerf

utahnerf

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

I agree with oodalumps. Whoever is organizing this war should make a new thread and post the link here. Who here has modified guns? I currently have a singled big salvo with a cpvc barrel that hits 95 feet consistently and a Nightfinder that is minimized and has better spring, o-ring, and a cpvc barrel which hits 75 feet. I want to make sure I don't have the only heavily modded guns there. The war would have to be on a Saturday, because Fridays my Dad has work until around 6:00 P.M.

Edited by utahnerf, 08 April 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#29 hooptiemoder

hooptiemoder

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

I agree with oodalumps. Whoever is organizing this war should make a new thread and post the link here. Who here has modified guns? I currently have a singled big salvo with a cpvc barrel that hits 95 feet consistently and a Nightfinder that is minimized and has better spring, o-ring, and a cpvc barrel which hits 75 feet. I want to make sure I don't have the only heavily modded guns there. The war would have to be on a Saturday, because Fridays my Dad has work until around 6:00 P.M.

I have two singled longshots both with integrations and a quadshot with cpvc turret. I also have 3 nitefinders that all hit at least 50.

#30 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

Looks like I'm going to have to call off a nerf fight for this weekend. I've too much school crap to take care of first. I will point those who are interested to a bi-weekly Zombie war that happens in Grand Rapids. Here's the link to the Facebook presence: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ev...32873900&ref=ts

Sorry about the cancellation, but for now school > nerf.

May 9th is still on though. Prepare for it.

#31 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

There is another frequent zombie group in canton. http://www.facebook....85292190&ref=ts

#32 utahnerf

utahnerf

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

Where is the May 9 War anyways?

#33 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:45 PM

I am interested but need more details. I really think some gun limits should be established.

From what I can foresee, I might not have enough time to set up a war here until after final exams, which are over on the 7th of May. After that though, I have all summer. If you're not interested in a full scale "war" and more of just a "stop by and shoot some foam" deal, then I think I can whip one together on relatively shot notice. If you have more specific questions, fire away and I'll answer them as best as I can.

Here's the south park:
http://maps.google.c...e=UTF8&t=h&z=16

As for weapon limits, we don't really have anything high powered (yet :ph34r: ). It's all just recent N-Strike gear which isn't all that bad. We don't use any stefans, just the stock streamline ones. No "grenades, no "rockets". These aren't rules that I'm instating, just letting y'all know what the scene is so far. I'm very open to modding, even the rules :P

I'll have to make a new topic and let this one fade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users