Nerf War In Mi!

Date: May 9 Location: Undecided No Felt and wash

32 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost of Santa

Ghost of Santa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

Nerf war. My favorite kind of war. So I finally made one. That being said, I'll get down to business. There is no way u can use felt and washer stefans, cause there will be some loser that will scream FUUUUCK!!!!!! when he gets hit. No limits on guns tho. Yup. That means that u can use your best blaster.EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.The war is in Michigan at a undecided location I will determine later on may 9, 2010. Questions?

Edited by Ghost of Santa, 24 February 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#2 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:31 PM

Nerf war. My favorite kind of war. So I finally made one. That being said, I'll get down to business. There is no way u can use felt and washer stefans, cause there will be some loser that will scream FUUUUCK!!!!!! when he gets hit. No limits on guns tho. Yup. That means that u can use your best blaster.EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. IF U GET ANGRY AND THROW SHIT I WILL TAZE U. The war is in Michigan at a location I will determine later on may 9, 2010. Questions?

next time have your English teacher proofread your post.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#3 Ghost of Santa

Ghost of Santa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

But then Id Have to go to the asylum :P

#4 dodobeam

dodobeam

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

I am i GR and i probably bring 1 or 2 friends.
Learn to read!

#5 MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

Uhh actually, you might graduate 7th grade instead.

And also, I may be interested in going to this war once a place is decided upon.

#6 Ghost of Santa

Ghost of Santa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:23 PM

That's the problem. There arent many parks were there arent many small children. also please no Black guns. Id hate to see u die because of a nerf gun. Also Ball rounds count as hits when they ricochet,so u might want reactors and Buzzsaws

Edited by Ghost of Santa, 24 February 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#7 dodobeam

dodobeam

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

Where are you.

Edited by dodobeam, 24 February 2010 - 07:36 PM.

Learn to read!

#8 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

I'm setting up a group here in MI. We're all MSU students, but I'd like for some variety. I've secured a park in East Lansing/Okemos called Lake Lansing park. There's a north and south section. North is more reserved and "natural" while south has more recreational activities. I've talked with the head of Ingham county parks and he said he's cool with us playing with Nerf guns. Seems that the capital would be a fitting place for a war/skirmishes. It's also pretty much centered in the state. What do you guys think?

#9 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

Hell, I might be able to make it, I have a lot of family in the area I haven't visited in a while.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#10 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:39 AM

I'm setting up a group here in MI. We're all MSU students, but I'd like for some variety. I've secured a park in East Lansing/Okemos called Lake Lansing park. There's a north and south section. North is more reserved and "natural" while south has more recreational activities. I've talked with the head of Ingham county parks and he said he's cool with us playing with Nerf guns. Seems that the capital would be a fitting place for a war/skirmishes. It's also pretty much centered in the state. What do you guys think?

I threw up a little after reading the OP and was about to move on. I almost missed your post.

I would go to wars there given some time and dates. I have some friends who would probably go, too.

#11 MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

I'm only about an hour out of lansing, this sounds pretty much perfect, and I hope to hear about some more info soon!

#12 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

I am interested but need more details. I really think some gun limits should be established.

#13 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

I am interested but need more details. I really think some gun limits should be established.

From what I can foresee, I might not have enough time to set up a war here until after final exams, which are over on the 7th of May. After that though, I have all summer. If you're not interested in a full scale "war" and more of just a "stop by and shoot some foam" deal, then I think I can whip one together on relatively shot notice. If you have more specific questions, fire away and I'll answer them as best as I can.

Here's the south park:
http://maps.google.c...e=UTF8&t=h&z=16

As for weapon limits, we don't really have anything high powered (yet :unsure: ). It's all just recent N-Strike gear which isn't all that bad. We don't use any stefans, just the stock streamline ones. No "grenades, no "rockets". These aren't rules that I'm instating, just letting y'all know what the scene is so far. I'm very open to modding, even the rules :P

#14 nostyleguy

nostyleguy

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:22 AM

Hey an East Lansing war sounds awesome. I'm an MSU student as well. Where are you guys located on campus and do you have any kinda organization yet? I was surprised to find out MSU doesn't have any HvZ or any Nerf related student groups :unsure: Been looking for a group to Nerf with for a while.

#15 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hey an East Lansing war sounds awesome. I'm an MSU student as well. Where are you guys located on campus and do you have any kinda organization yet? I was surprised to find out MSU doesn't have any HvZ or any Nerf related student groups :) Been looking for a group to Nerf with for a while.

I was very disappointed that MSU didn't have any kind of Nerfer group so I made a page on Facebook for it:
http://www.facebook....29789709&ref=ts

I'm off-campus now but I was in Brody for 2 years.

#16 nostyleguy

nostyleguy

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:41 PM

That looks great. Good to see I'm not the only Spartan who's got a nerf gun obsession. We need to find a place and a date though.

#17 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

That looks great. Good to see I'm not the only Spartan who's got a nerf gun obsession. We need to find a place and a date though.

Earlier I mentioned that we could use Lake Lansing Park as a venue. Do you have something else in mind?

Edited by Mr. Choeif, 04 April 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#18 utahnerf

utahnerf

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

I may be able to make it to a war or two, seeing as i live in the Detroit area and my dad is an alumni. I've been looking for a few wars in Michigan, but couldn't find any. Finally.

#19 Mr Choeif

Mr Choeif

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:04 AM

Right now it looks like we can have a bigger war later this year, around May 8th (Saturday). I'm thinking of having my group's first outing in a couple of weeks probably on the 16th or 17th (Fri./Sat.) Anyone is welcome to come out, but if you'd rather wait for the later one, that's cool too. I understand that finding a ride is pain in the ass, so don't sweat it if you can't make it.

As for this coming one, anyone have advice for setting up one of these things?

#20 nostyleguy

nostyleguy

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:45 AM

I think I could do a 16th/17th 'event'. I'll be attending graduation the 8th.

As for ideas for organizing it, just be concrete. I've never been to a real 'war' yet, but I've read enough threads where events fall through because there are no definite conditions.

You have a group of attendees already, and that seems to be the hard part.

Hopefully the weather holds up, I'll be looking forward to this :)

#21 MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

16/17th wont work for me, going on a vactation to see my girlfriend,but the 8th of may sounds wonderful. Just gotta know a week or so ahead of time to get the day off from work. I can hopefully bring a friend or two as well.

#22 utahnerf

utahnerf

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

8th works out well for me. Since you MSU guys don't have any modded guns, would we be allowed to use them? 16/17 works out for me also.

#23 nostyleguy

nostyleguy

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:38 AM

I hope so, I dont have a crazy arsenal yet or anything, but I've got a few guns I wanna shoot people with :P

Also, I hope this is scheduled for Saturday. I dont see many people being able to get anywhere Friday before the work day is over, and I just got an interview scheduled for Friday afternoon.

#24 nerf guy3172

nerf guy3172

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Nerf war. My favorite kind of war. So I finally made one. That being said, I'll get down to business. There is no way u can use felt and washer stefans, cause there will be some loser that will scream FUUUUCK!!!!!! when he gets hit. No limits on guns tho. Yup. That means that u can use your best blaster.EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.The war is in Michigan at a undecided location I will determine later on may 9, 2010. Questions?

hey thats cool let me know where it is heres my email : sowen3172@gmail.com

#25 hooptiemoder

hooptiemoder

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

I nerf in the southfield area and have benn looking for a war ever since i got a few guns gathered. Up if you MSU guys dont mind an eigth grader coming to your war i'd be very interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users