New, though skimpy, info on upcoming Nerf

7 replies to this topic

#1 Noob 001

Noob 001

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

Hey all; I was visiting Seibertron.com and stumbled upon this transcript from a Hasbro press release;

NERF: "CLEAR THE WAY FOR 9.9.10"
(Ages 8 years & up /Available: September 9, 2010)
Clear the Way for the newest N-STRIKE blaster coming on 9.9.10! First there was the NERF N-STRIKE VULCAN EBF-25 blaster, 25-dart, belt-fed, and fully automatic. Then the NERF N-STRIKE RAIDER RAPID FIRE CS-35 blaster hit the scene with its new, interchangeable drum magazine able to hold 35 darts. Now, continuing the incredible evolution of NERF blaster technology, the brand has created the most impressive NERF N-STRIKE blaster yet. NERF fans around the world will have to wait until 9.9.10 to see the unveiling of one of the most awesome and exciting blasters released in the NERF brandís 40 year history! Available at most major retailers nationwide and HasbroToyShop.com beginning 9.9.10.

NERF SUPER SOAKER SHOT BLAST Water Blaster
(Ages 6 years & up/Approximate Retail Price: $19.99/ Available: Spring 2010)
For the first time ever, the hydro-powered excitement of Hasbroís SUPER SOAKER brand and the peak performance and innovation of the companyís NERF brand will come together to form the ultimate in water blaster advancements with the new NERF branded SUPER SOAKER line. The biggest and baddest blaster in the new collection, the NERF SUPER SOAKER SHOT BLAST water blaster can drench your opponents from up to 25 feet away. All you need is a single pump to unleash a huge blast of water and soak them all! The customizable NERF SUPER SOAKER SHOT BLAST water blaster is compatible with the Tactical Rail System accessories and features adjustable and removable shoulder stock for maximum customization. Available in red or blue, each sold separately.

The original source is from BusinessWire.com, and can be found at http://www.businessw...566&newsLang=en. The Seibertron article is at www.seibertron.com/transformers/news

I'm not gonna speculate on the details of why mighty Hasbro wants you to be able to put a scope on the only other kind of toy gun that shoots more parabolically than Nerf guns, but there you are. The Shot Blast sounds like that old gun (can't remember the name) that shot a ball using water, or maybe the Switch Shots line. Exciting!

#2 guardian21

guardian21

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:29 PM

i saw this while skimming my transformers sites (i'm a big hasbro fan)

At first i assumed "Clear the way" as a pun regarding all of the clear blasters that will be coming out but upon further inspection and the fact that its talking about something that wont be out untill september i'm assuming that it is not refering to those OR the longstrike or deploy.

Edited by guardian21, 05 February 2010 - 12:30 PM.

DATA!

#3 pjotrkuh

pjotrkuh

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

I heard rumors about the spartan, being released end of this year...................
When the shit hits the fan, you'd better wear a rain coat.....

#4 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

Guys, this has been discussed before, and as for the Spartan this quote came from Hasbro's FB page:

"...
Hey, thanks man! Sadly for now, the Nerf N-Strike Spartan CS-12 blaster lives only in the Nerf N-Strike EA game (and our dreams)."

The release at the end of the year is something else, but most likely will not be the Spartan.

#5 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

i saw this while skimming my transformers sites (i'm a big hasbro fan)

At first i assumed "Clear the way" as a pun regarding all of the clear blasters that will be coming out but upon further inspection and the fact that its talking about something that wont be out untill september i'm assuming that it is not refering to those OR the longstrike or deploy.

TFW2005?

Anyway I'll be buying all the clear guns.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#6 FatNerfer

FatNerfer

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

We have a place for this http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=10943.
QUOTE(SchizophrenicMC @ Feb 8 2010, 08:57 AM) View Post
Because calling a nerfer a nerd is like calling water wet.

QUOTE(PunkPictures @ Oct 9 2009, 05:26 PM) View Post
nerfhaven is so fucking gay.

#7 sahil

sahil

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

hey ive done some reviews on some nerf guns on you tube check it out my name is *snip*

Edited by CaptainSlug, 24 May 2010 - 10:36 AM.

#8 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

hey ive done some reviews on some nerf guns on you tube check it out my name is *snip*

Your post violates almost every rule we have.
Take 3 months off to re-read them
http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

Edited by CaptainSlug, 24 May 2010 - 10:37 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users