War Help

I need a little help

4 replies to this topic

#1 gohavefun

gohavefun

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

Hello nerfing comunity I'm trying to get a war going in Greenville sc and I was wondering if you guys could give some advice on what games to have and/or were to have it (inside or out)

#2 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

Just stick with the basics, ask everyone what they want to do. Dont try anything to complex.
I would choose outside, as there are many outside areas to choose from. But if you can use a large indoor area, such as a gym, you may want to consider it.
Have a nice war!
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#3 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

Outside for longer range fights, but do so at a park with forested areas and maybe a jungle gym type thing.

Inside for close and long range, but narrow lines of fire, unless in a gym in which case plenty of room to shoot!

Just go for stuff like 3/15, maybe some HvZ, pistols rounds, etc. Ban really powerful guns such as singled and plugged titans and BBBB's. Just take it easy, go for basics like Disturbed said.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#4 gohavefun

gohavefun

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Thank you guys. There aren't that many guys/girls around how nerf (were I live, less of them mod there guns) so just trying to get an idea

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

There's a ridiculous amount of content based around this idea. Your best bet is to travel to the closest war to you and see how it's done. Reading about it only goes so far.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users