New Sword Idea

for those who like hand to hand combat

2 replies to this topic

#1 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 09:01 PM

first you get a 1/2 inch pvc pipe and make it about 3 foot long(at least thats what im accustumed to). after that put some foam outer tubing for pvc pipe around the sword for safety. then put a male adapter that is as big around as the foam around it and leave about 6-8 inches left for the handle. now get some pvc pipe that will fit around the foam and sword in all. you might wanna put some hot gun on the foam to hold it on the sword. after the put a female adapter on the "sheath" or other pvc pipe that fits around the foam. put an endcap on the end of the sheath and your good to go. if you think the adapters are tobig and that it would take to long to unscrew the sword out, cut some off with a table saw. i used 1/2 inch pvc bcuase micro darts fit good in them.

before you put the sword in the sheath, stuff a dart in the end so that you can swing the sword out, flinging the dart out. also if there are any opponents with swords then you can battle but make sure theirs have some foam on it too. now go bang the s*** outa your little brother and try to even put a way to SHOOT the dart out. :D

#2 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 09:08 PM

Maybe it could be like a blowpipe sword, you have a hole on both ends, you then shoot and the run up and smash the hell out of some guy! :D Just an idea!
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#3 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 09:23 PM

I've actually done that. I used about a foot and half of conduit PVC and a thicker pipe insulation. You should have the insulation extend about 4-6 inches past where the PVC ends so that you hae a safe thrusting tip. You need about the same length of PVC for the handle so you can cut the insulation and pipe the same length. The blow gun works pretty well, and you can shot gun darts for more leathality.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users