Photo

New England Mod Party.

I don't think talio will eat me for this...

20 replies to this topic

#1 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:12 PM

Hello there new england nerfers, There is snow on the ground, but it's the perfect time to get our blasters up and running before mother nature's period ends. By the title, I would like to most a mod party. If you guys like the idea, and i get some attendees, I'll host a mod party.

If this does happen, It would take place in my basement. Now, to prevent some perv showing up at my house, I'd need some sort of proof that you'r a real nerfer, and then I'll pm you my address. I'm not sure of a date yet, i'll work it out with you guys so it works for all of us.

if you think this is stupid idea, that's fine. but, if you don't, your welcome to show up.

P.S. I figured nerf wars would be the best place to host this, but I'll move it on request by admins.

Attendees:

stuck by stefan
titanium2

Edited by stuck by stefan, 27 January 2010 - 09:41 PM.

This is the NerfHaven profile of Northeast Designs. For more info visit https://www.facebook...p8OwIso&fref=nf

Old school Nerf engineer since 2008

#2 LoneNerfer

LoneNerfer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

I'm totally all for this if your close enough. I don't need your address just a state because I live in CT.

#3 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

I'm in maine

This is the NerfHaven profile of Northeast Designs. For more info visit https://www.facebook...p8OwIso&fref=nf

#4 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

I have interest if its more than just two people showing up count me in. I went to your war this last summer, it was a good field wish more people showed.

Edited by titanium2, 27 January 2010 - 09:39 PM.

00:19 N9 I love the smell of cocaine
01:01 N9 I must make it clear though...I don't do cocaine.

#5 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:44 PM

Maybe a better location would be in more of a central location for New England? Us Mainers are about 2-4 hours from any real population, so.. I think maybe it would be best to fine someplace in NE or MA? Possibly have a small indoor war, afterwords?
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#6 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

Maybe a better location would be in more of a central location for New England? Us Mainers are about 2-4 hours from any real population, so.. I think maybe it would be best to fine someplace in NE or MA? Possibly have a small indoor war, afterwords?

Sounds good, but I've no idea of a place we could do it in MA or NE. Any ideas?

#7 Colbs

Colbs

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

SbS, where in Maine are you located?

#8 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Cumberland, It's about 10-15 miles from portland.

Edit: Photos
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Expect a vist from seacat.
Posted Image

Edited by stuck by stefan, 27 January 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#9 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Sounds good, but I've no idea of a place we could do it in MA or NE. Any ideas?

If we're able to change location, then I might be there.
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

#10 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Bumpy bump bump.

#11 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Sorry for the double post, but this thread needs a bump. bump.

Also, what date works for you guys? maybe you could show up at my house friday the 19th, Them carpool the next day.

#12 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

Triple post. Wow.

I have decided to hold this next saturday, the 27th. Confirm that you are coming and I will pm you my address.

Also, I am not responsible for your health. Use your brain. If you are going to use solvents, or otherwise brain-eating items. use cutting glove with hacksaws, Dust masks and eye protection with dremels and when sanding, And don't do anything stupid.

#13 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

Next week is PAX, the Penny Arcade Expo, I can't come. And I asked my dad, he won't drive me to Maine regardless.

#14 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Put me down as a maybe, I had alot of fun with you guys today, and I want to actually do a half decent mod to Tylers Tech target and not just cover it in E-Tape.

On a side note, Tylers complete stealth skills owned us all. Who would have thought that a silenced pistol with 30 foot range would beat a singled LS with a Scatter Titan integration.
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

#15 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

Bumpy.

#16 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

I am out, their is a CT war on this date and If I go any where I will be hitting that.

#17 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:13 PM

Would next saturday work better for you guys?

#18 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

Cumberland, It's about 10-15 miles from portland.

I Im over in topsham (sagadahoc). I didn't know if/where there were other maine nerfers. I have a facebook group for coordinating nerf type events so you (and anyoen else in Maine) should join

#19 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

Glad their is more interest in this might we pick another date and or location?

edit: Brain blast at the last main war we had a modparty while we were there. I say its time for a New in box war in Maine (not trying to thread jack but this was kind of an alternitive to just a mod party in a basement (not to bash that idea)

Edited by titanium2, 28 March 2010 - 02:12 PM.

#20 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

Glad their is more interest in this might we pick another date and or location?

edit: Brain blast at the last main war we had a modparty while we were there. I say its time for a New in box war in Maine (not trying to thread jack but this was kind of an alternitive to just a mod party in a basement (not to bash that idea)

(In attempt to be polite and not hijack/derail the intention of this particular thread) Should I make a new thread geared towards Nerf wars in Maine so we can gauge interest? I was hesitant to make it myself because I am new to the forums so I prefer if someone of you guys who've been around here for a while that have a better understanding of the ways u guys do things would set it up.

I can easily pull numerous people that'd be interested but I am just awaiting to see what the general consensus is as far as age range, rules and such people here tend to us so I don't look noobish haha

Edited by jediaelthewise, 28 March 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#21 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ignore

Edited by titanium2, 28 March 2010 - 02:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users