Help With The Buzzbee Belt Blaster!

I need some good mods.

5 replies to this topic

#1 GreenyNerf96

GreenyNerf96

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

Hey guys. I got the Buzz Bee Belt Blaster a while ago, and havn't seen any mods done to it on the 'haven. I want to single it and make it like an angel breech, but with no clip. Is this possible?

But i defiantly want it singled, because i see serious range potential if treated right. I want it for a primary at my upcoming war. Please help. Any suggestions welcome. Also, this isn't on the subject, but is getting a Star Wars clone trooper blaster for $50 worth it?

#2 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:22 AM

Hey, dude, you don't spend money on a gun with half of the mechanics devoted to running it fully automatic to single it and increase it's range by 20 feet. Use the search function and find mods. but, really, why would you single a wonky blaster with internals dreamed up by a psychologically compromised person doodling with their own feces? You have to have some thrift stores, etc. in Australia that could contain Nerf blasters.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#3 GreenyNerf96

GreenyNerf96

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:36 AM

Umm, not really. Our Op shops have old clothes, toys and other things but i havn't seen any nerf guns. I tried searching and nothing came up, hence why i started this topic. Do you know how to single it though? I'm just experimenting with my guns, and i really want to either single it, or make it shoot 50ft +. Thanks for your opinions they are much appreciated.

#4 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:33 AM

My belt blaster shoots over 50 feet still using the chain. Just bore out all the shells in the chain and increase the airflow out of the plunger. Its pretty self explanatory, figure it out.
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#5 father time

father time

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:29 AM

"wonky blaster with internals dreamed up by a psychologically compromised person doodling with their own feces"

Wow CA13 tell us what you really think of the Buzz Bee line. lol

But back to the subject of this thread, the belt blaster does have a cool shell and is worth modding if you can get some decent ranges,but belt fed blasters seldom have that potential
Ask her if she wants you to give her a multiple orgasm.
And when she looks stunned show her a picture of the blaster.
But if she gets excited. You're in.
-Miguel Ramos
Time is the one thing you can never escape.-Father Time

#6 alberty

alberty

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

Jerm integrated a Titan tank and PVC breech in a Belt Blaster shell:

http://nerfornothing...pvc-breach.html

Unfortunately, that's just an integration that uses the Belt Blaster shell, and singled Titans are often banned at Nerf wars any ways.

Now that I think about it again, I don't think you can really single the Belt Blaster well without integrating a tank, as the power would still only be coming from its spring. You'd be better off using the original belt feeding system since it was designed as a blaster with a good rate of fire.

If you want it to be a primary, I'd suggest beefing up the spring system/reinforcing the internals and then modifying the belt by rebarreling / make it stefan compatible.

If you still want to single it, of course it's possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users