Nerf Longshot Scope

how do i take it apart?

9 replies to this topic

#1 mitcheld123

mitcheld123

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

so my brother got a longshot a couple years ago and we had roaches inbetween then. well my brother left home and left his longshot. the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap. what i need to know is how to take it apart without damaging it. so any help out there?

#2 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

"and we had roaches inbetween then."

I thought this was gonna be a pot related Nerf story.

Dip the yellow end things in boiling water to break the glue, pull them off, unscrew it, clean it out, and put it back together.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#3 Colbs

Colbs

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

One question, how did these "roaches" get inside the sealed scope?

#4 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

I request pictures before anything is done with the scope. Have you opened up the rest of the gun? If the scope is full of them I dont want to know what the inside of the gun looks like, wait yes i do.
Pictures my friend, pictures.
Also, added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#5 father time

father time

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:14 AM

I request pictures before anything is done with the scope. Have you opened up the rest of the gun? If the scope is full of them I dont want to know what the inside of the gun looks like, wait yes i do.
Also, added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.

Dude thats mean, thats not something that you sigg. you don't have to be dirty people to get roaches fleas, or bed bugs, he could live in an appartment buiding or something. When I was growing up we lived in the hood, and even though my mother was a clean fanatic we still had problems with roaches because of the neighbors weren't as good a house keepers. If a building has them then anybody in the building can get them. Also roaches can get into the smallest places.
Ask her if she wants you to give her a multiple orgasm.
And when she looks stunned show her a picture of the blaster.
But if she gets excited. You're in.
-Miguel Ramos
Time is the one thing you can never escape.-Father Time

#6 Colbs

Colbs

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

I don't think that Cheyner was being mean, but I too would like to see pictures.

#7 mitcheld123

mitcheld123

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

"and we had roaches inbetween then."

I thought this was gonna be a pot related Nerf story.

Dip the yellow end things in boiling water to break the glue, pull them off, unscrew it, clean it out, and put it back together.

thanks, ill try that and see how it goes!

#8 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:44 PM

Dude thats mean, thats not something that you sigg. you don't have to be dirty people to get roaches fleas, or bed bugs, he could live in an appartment buiding or something. When I was growing up we lived in the hood, and even though my mother was a clean fanatic we still had problems with roaches because of the neighbors weren't as good a house keepers. If a building has them then anybody in the building can get them. Also roaches can get into the smallest places.

Deffinantly nothing mean said there. If anything you have implied that this is a dirty situation. I just wanted to see pictures for pure entertainment. Also it has been "added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole" because for only being one problem, it is a pretty rare and humourus one.

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#9 NerfPancakes

NerfPancakes

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

so my brother got a longshot a couple years ago and we had roaches inbetween then. well my brother left home and left his longshot. the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap. what i need to know is how to take it apart without damaging it. so any help out there?

I lack the ability to solve the equation of how roaches got inside your Longshot Scope in the first place.
the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap.

#10 NerfPancakes

NerfPancakes

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

BTW I have added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole it too.
Not to often you find a post like this
the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users