Photo

Big Bad Bow, Rapid Fire20, Rapid Fire20

35 replies to this topic

#26 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:33 AM

Bahaha! That's just awesome. Great job! My favorite thing about this monster is the incredible and awesome randomness. Your choice of rebarreling the RF20s, that mass of CPVC sticking out of the top (speedloader or TV antenna?), and just how "ready for anything and everything" it seems. Only thing left to do is to slap some Big salvos on the ammo holders like in B00m's mod. Oh, yes Uber, also the Dakka. The Dakka plays.

Edited by Eh_Watt?, 21 January 2010 - 07:06 PM.

John Hancock

#27 angelfalcon

angelfalcon

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

You can even mount your crossbow with integrated gerbil on a string to it.

Effeminate WIN.

Edited by angelfalcon, 21 January 2010 - 12:08 PM.

According to your mom, size matters. My blaster is four feet long. What about yours?

I measured mine and I got about 11 inches.

#28 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

Of the the many blasters I've seen, that one is one of the ones with the most dakka.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#29 Vinnie D

Vinnie D

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:29 AM

A bit of advice. RF20's hate bike pumps. I tried 3 before settling on the Bell dual action frame mump for mine and the end result is that since it's the same width as the RF20's pump and shorter, the dual action results in it taking the exact same number of pumps to fill. It's not really worth the effort aside from the pump being a bit sturdier.

Wider pumps won't work. You have to exert the force necessary to not only compress air (as in with a hard tank) but also to expand the bladder, which is the same amount of physical work involved as trying to stretch the rubber by pulling on it. Thin pumps work since they displace small volumes of air at a time. Wider once simply will reach a point where you can't physically fill the thing against the resistance it causes. I know from experience. A full pump I couldn't fill the thing without putting it on the ground. A ball pump worked but was still harder to pump and ended up being slower. Just using both RF20 pumps linked might be a better idea.

#30 alberty

alberty

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

Only thing left to do is to slap some Big salvos on the ammo holders like in B00m's mod

I would say that would be a useful addition if you decide not to keep using the "sights" for aiming (after all, it's Nerf and may not be helpful to your actual gun training, in my opinion). It's very easy to setup and stick on, and if you want more you can get a third BS tank and go for a Marvelous Salvo instead of just the PG setup.

#31 NerfPancakes

NerfPancakes

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

Holy Jesus that is big! Also, you may want to check the BBB coupler. In the first picture, it seems crooked.
Also, what are the ranges?
the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap.

#32 Clair

Clair

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

HOLY DAMN SHIT! that was awesome!! :lol:

#33 Tigg

Tigg

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

Good Freaking God!!!! That's pretty amazing. Now i gotta build it!!!!
TIGG

#34 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

Good Freaking God!!!! That's pretty amazing. Now i gotta build it!!!!

Don't post in 3 month old topic unless you have something useful to add. Read the code of conduct.

#35 magnesium22

magnesium22

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

Holy motherfucking shiti-titis from hell!(lol) damn, that is one badass clusterfuck!

Nice job for a first post!( I feel jealous :( )
Nerfing in NC? PM me!

#36 domo0

domo0

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

Holy clusterfuck! Nice. What kind of ranges do you get?

wow
If you do not locate the key in time you will... You mean this key right here... what tha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users