Where: Freedom Park
The real address is 351 Thornebrooke Drive, Ocoee FL.
Who's Attending:(Current Attendance count 8)
Here's what to bring:
- A few guns; at least one primary and at least one *spring* pistol.
- Ammo, and a fair amount of it. If you forget you'll have to beg or buy some
- Eye Protection, you don't bring any, you can't play
- LUNCH AND DRINKS
- The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays and Crossfire Shields
- The ONLY melee weapons allowed are Nerf Brand Melee weapons, end of discussion
Here's what you shouldn't bring:
- The same rules apply here as they have in the past. If you don't know by now check the other threads or PM me.
We'll play a bunch of different games throughout the day:
- Team Deathmatch (2 and 3 teams)
- Free for All
- Defend the Core
- Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap, accompanied by saying, "Hit". I consider tapping a courtesy instead of shooting someone point blank with a powerful primary.
- A few wars I've been to has had people testing weapons by firing them at someone...If you're caught doing it I'll personally make sure you know it was a big mistake.
- Don't be a d-bag. We've had problems before with this, and if you don't follow this rule you're subject to being asked to leave.
- Do not call hits while the dart is mid-air. Say "Hit!" when you see the dart hit the person.
- Don't be negative.
- Please get there at 10. Let me know ahead of time if you live far away and traffic might change your arrival time.
- Treat sword kills like a barrel tap. Someone last war got some welts because someone else was hitting them like it was a baseball bat. Hit someone gently, and we won't have any problems.
- NO HOMEMADE AIRGUNS.
- If a gun is too powerful I have the right to spot-ban it
- No deathdarts.
- DARTS MUST BE A WEIGHTED WITH A SINGLE BB, SLUG STYLE, or 3/0 FISHING WEIGHT.
- All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
- Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!
Questions? Comments? Post in the thread, if it's of a personal matter PM me.
Edited by hawkshot, 01 March 2010 - 06:58 AM.