Cyber-grindcore

Very strange music...

5 replies to this topic

#1 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

Well, I doubt any of you have ever heard of the genre of music Cyber-GrindCore. Basically, it's just electronic instrumental arrangements (Guitar, drums, bass, and lots of synth), using computer programs such as FL8, and adding vocals that sound like dying animals. I got in to making it, and even though many people think it's just noise, it's actually very fun to make. I don't take making this music seriously, so don't tell me how much it sucks or whatever. What do you guys think of the genre itself?

Here is mine, called Mutated Abomination:

http://www.myspace.c...atedabomination

If I say so myself, it is a good representation of the genre. Tell me what you guys think.
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#2 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:18 AM

Well, I doubt any of you have ever heard of the genre of music Cyber-GrindCore. Basically, it's just electronic instrumental arrangements (Guitar, drums, bass, and lots of synth), using computer programs such as FL8, and adding vocals that sound like dying animals. I got in to making it, and even though many people think it's just noise, it's actually very fun to make. I don't take making this music seriously, so don't tell me how much it sucks or whatever. What do you guys think of the genre itself?

Here is mine, called Mutated Abomination:

http://www.myspace.c...atedabomination

If I say so myself, it is a good representation of the genre. Tell me what you guys think.

Im a fan of strange music, with a major fetish for weird electronic, chiptune, breakbeat and ambient.
But I have to admit, that was really bad. It went from bad breakbeatish rhythms to just kinda noise with poop mixed in.

#3 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

Most intense Guiro playing ever.

Oh, and if Wikipedia doesn't have an article about "Cyber-Grindcore", its not real.

Edited by BustaNinja, 17 January 2010 - 09:12 AM.

Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#4 Noob 001

Noob 001

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

It's like Kicked Out made into a genre (not necessarily an insult). I'm gonna keep listening to bluegrass though, thank you very much.

"Guys?"

Edited by Noob 001, 17 January 2010 - 04:09 PM.

#5 princexbuster

princexbuster

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

I'm a huge fan of grindcore and electronic. This is amazing. Can you way bittorrent?

Edited by princexbuster, 17 January 2010 - 12:42 PM.

Sexy Dwarves.

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

This is fucking gay. Talk about your periods on some other forum.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users