Md / Dc War Planning

It's been a while. Let's do this.

9 replies to this topic

#1 ThatWasRandom

ThatWasRandom

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

Alright, it's high time for a Maryland/DC/NOVA area war considering the last one got rained out. Let's get some input on dates and preferred fields, eh?

I'm looking at Saturdays in February, which gives us 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, and 2/27. Field options include the Labyrinth in Rockville, MD, Bruin Park, VA, and I'm open to suggestions.

What works for y'all?

Edited by ThatWasRandom, 18 January 2010 - 06:24 PM.

#2 compound

compound

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The 6th, 13th, and 27th are good with me I think. And I say it should be at the Labyrinth.
Join the Revolution!

QUOTE(BustaNinja @ Mar 15 2010, 07:42 PM) View Post

Go to goodwill, and find anything, and everything that will work as ammunition, whether it be cups, dolls, or the tiny mexican children.

#3 fallinouttadabox

fallinouttadabox

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

I'd be cool with the 20th or 27th at rockville.
fallinouttadabox (intentionally lowercase): sometimes you want to be somewhere between thinking in the box and thinking out of the box. Trust me, I would know.

#4 nate483

nate483

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

Can it be in Bruin Park? Any saturday works for me. Also, could you pm me when there is a clear time and date?

-nate483 :D

Edited by nate483, 16 January 2010 - 07:53 PM.

#5 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

I would be in for a war in February even if Dizzy is doing one in March. The more wars the better. I am open pretty much any Saturday as long as I have some notice in advance.

#6 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

I'd be up for something else but can't make any guarantees. All dates sound acceptable right now.

#7 dizzyduck

dizzyduck

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

More wars are good. There are plenty of nerfers in the area, but a general lack of wars save for the annual spring and fall DCNOs and Univ. of MD's Dart of War.

Don't let the fact that I'm planning a war in March keep you guys from hosting a war in February or April. I'd be all for coming up to one if someone hosts it.
Duck off.
Art & Stuff

#8 ThatWasRandom

ThatWasRandom

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

More wars are good. There are plenty of nerfers in the area, but a general lack of wars save for the annual spring and fall DCNOs and Univ. of MD's Dart of War.

Don't let the fact that I'm planning a war in March keep you guys from hosting a war in February or April. I'd be all for coming up to one if someone hosts it.

Alright then, February war is still on. Let's get more input on dates and fields.

#9 dizzyduck

dizzyduck

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

Right now any weekend in February looks good for me, but for me to attend it would have to be someplace near Metro, or I'd need to have someone drive me to and from a Metro station.

College = poor dizzy = no car
Duck off.
Art & Stuff

#10 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

Ok, even though it may be awile from now, but I may be able to make wars starting June 20th because I will be back in the states.

Lookin forward to finally playing with you guys and hopefully not getting suspended 2 days before a war and not being able to get directions.
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users