Lanard Shotgun Petg

3 replies to this topic

#1 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Posted Image
First off unscrew your gun and take out the turret take off the fist two orange pieces infront of the base of the turret. Now you want to use a knife to widen the holes in the back of the turret until the holes are a little smaller than your barrel material. Make sure your darts can fit through the widened holes but that the barrel material wont slip through.
Posted Image
Then take your barrel materieal of choice and cut four 8in pieces. After you do that then you take your hot glue gunand hot glue your barrels onto the holes you just widened and line them up strait then hot glue around the barrels.
Posted Image
Whan you first take the plunger tube out of the gun it will have a white piece on the end on it take this peice off and hot glue on a rubber washer.
Posted Image
On the plunger head hot glue the seams on the sides and top then wrap e-tape around it until it fits nicely in the plunger tube. Then take some craft foam cut it into a circle and hot glue it to the top of the plunger head.
Posted Image
I added a rapid fire shot gun and bbb springs.
Posted Image
Now mark off where the two barrels are on the left and right. Then drill out the two layers of plastic where you are lined up with the barrels.
Posted Image
Then I put a little piece of 1/2 in PVC inside the shell in-between the two layers of plastic and hot glued it in. Now its rear loading!
Posted Image
The internals
Posted Image
The finished Product!
Posted Image
A size comparison picture
Range 90-100ft! My new primary.
00:19 N9 I love the smell of cocaine
01:01 N9 I must make it clear though...I don't do cocaine.

#2 HOTH

HOTH

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

Very Nice. Just did this, as well. Love the damn thing, great ranges for a quick mod.
My YouTube

Solved the Rubik's Cube in 46 seconds

"Nobody understands quantum mechanics" - Richard Feynman

#3 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:37 AM

How is your rotating mech not skipping or only going half way? I added a Rapid Fire shotgun spring plus added a coupler inside of the plunger tube (decreasing the volume thereby making the spring compress more) and my rotating mech is giving me a heck of a time. It never lines up properly anymore.

Also how did you add a BBB spring to the gun? I was going to do that as well only to learn that the spring inside of the gun is pretty much identical to a BBB spring.

Edited by Pearson2, 14 January 2010 - 04:38 AM.

Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#4 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:21 AM

How is your rotating mech not skipping or only going half way? I added a Rapid Fire shotgun spring plus added a coupler inside of the plunger tube (decreasing the volume thereby making the spring compress more) and my rotating mech is giving me a heck of a time. It never lines up properly anymore.

Also how did you add a BBB spring to the gun? I was going to do that as well only to learn that the spring inside of the gun is pretty much identical to a BBB spring.

Pearson,

Super glue the turret rotation mech to the back of the turret. I did it to mine and it never skips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users