Unknown Nerf Gun

at this rate, we'll know them all!

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

Unknown gun. the foregrip (not pictured) says Mac5 on 1 side, and Made in Cifna on the other. That last bit narrows it down a lot!
PIC!
Posted Image
Let me know if that's a macro- I can't tell from the preview.
Thanks!

Edited by TheSilverhead, 06 January 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#2 Vincent

Vincent

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

Do both barrels fire, or only is only the top one functional?
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 14 2009, 07:50 PM) View Post

Heresy. Nothing beats pink flamingos.

#3 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

... The top barrel is empty. It never had anything in it but a lightbulb. The lower barrel fired/ Its internals fit entirely within the lower barrel. Integrations, anyone? (the internals were shattered from a drop- so this is mostly for referencing.)

#4 Vincent

Vincent

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

I just went through all the possible ones on project nerf, it isn't listed. Do you think it's off-brand?
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 14 2009, 07:50 PM) View Post

Heresy. Nothing beats pink flamingos.

#5 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

well, with no stickers OR patent numbers, I would guess so. I 'spose its just a good integration shell for me!
Thanks.

#6 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

Definitely a knock off, that style isn't like any of nerfs real competitors at any time. I'd be curious to see some internals.

#7 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

er... did I say SHATTERED? I meant it- everything was broken. It was essentially an LSFG with a NF contact switch wired to a speaker/light. Range was similar to a LSFG. It used air delivery through the post (no barrel) like an SS1. That's about all I know.

#8 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

er... did I say SHATTERED? I meant it- everything was broken. It was essentially an LSFG with a NF contact switch wired to a speaker/light. Range was similar to a LSFG. It used air delivery through the post (no barrel) like an SS1. That's about all I know.

That proves how cheap the plastic is, I was thinking it just broke into a few pieces. I don't think you should use such a low quality shell for anything, you are going to break it with any kind of stress.

#9 Guest_TheSilverhead_*

Guest_TheSilverhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

Well the shell survived it woithout a scratch. Maybe I'll just but some bright LED's and strobes in it for a present to my 2 year old nephew. I have him well trained- I can actually get him to walk into a room with a cocked NF, and have him shoot the person I told him to. they let him in because he is innocent looking! Then I can hide a something painful and cheap in it.

#10 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

Posted Image

I had that one! Bought it at Disneyland 8 years ago. It fired puny rockets with an embarassing distance. Did make a nice noise with a bit of a lightshow though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users