Photo

Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

111 replies to this topic

#101 nate483

nate483

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

I agree with Talio, a lot of stock guns are very fun to shoot. Every 5 year old knows that, but while we are trying to mod them to almost kill people, they are having a ton of fun with it stock.

Edited by nate483, 24 January 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#102 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Well that's fan-eyes-exploding-out-of-my-head-tastic just reading that! Maybe I'll get the deploy instead...

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#103 Avatar of WoeBrian

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Saw this a long time ago, and this blew my mind away.
Probably why it's not as amazing to me, but when I saw the Deploy Cs-6 unfold on a youtube video, it instantly reminded of the Magpul FMG-9.
Pretty sick design/idea for a nerf gun haha.

#104 t2heavy

t2heavy

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:48 PM

Ok i found this on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...0#ht_5125wt_958

Some needs to buy it.

And the barrel can have the recon/longshot/longstike barrels.

Edited by t2heavy, 27 January 2010 - 04:52 PM.

The CS 35 comes kitted out with a rotating drum holding 35 suction darts. Yes, you read that right.I

#105 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Alright, I've been playing Mass Effect 2 way too much for the past couple of days and I just have to say it. I think the Deploy was obviously planned as a tie-in blaster and the deal fell through. Ridicule me if you must, but I will never be convinced that it isn't true!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#106 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

How about not (ebay thing) because it's $40 for shipping, plus what you bid, and the description is that of a recon. Smells fishy to me.

#107 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

Saw this a long time ago, and this blew my mind away.
Probably why it's not as amazing to me, but when I saw the Deploy Cs-6 unfold on a youtube video, it instantly reminded of the Magpul FMG-9.
Pretty sick design/idea for a nerf gun haha.

Lol, a man purse. I really don't understand how anyone thought the folding in the blaster was electric. Anyways, carry guns are for people who are so paranoid because they saw a minority in their neighborhood. Fuck carry guns.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#108 Jman210

Jman210

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

Here you guys go! Wasn't easy getting it open.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Jman210, 30 January 2010 - 03:50 AM.

#109 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Damn, my plans are a no-go. There would still be room for a compressor tube though....

Edited by death by cheez, 30 January 2010 - 12:55 PM.

#110 pjotrkuh

pjotrkuh

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:19 AM

Looks like a bitch to put together again....................

EDIT:
Also there's enough room for a powerfull led torch upgrade, attach some fake wires and a fake volt gauge, and it looks like a jump-start pack :D

Edited by pjotrkuh, 30 January 2010 - 05:22 AM.

When the shit hits the fan, you'd better wear a rain coat.....

#111 burning-ice

burning-ice

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:09 PM

I have one, I would say it built-in sight is receiving an 8/10 on accuracy. I also noticed it can be fire with the clip mounted vertically, and the flashlight on. I thought about replacing the light with an LED, or real laser.
I lurk alot.
If I double post blame my internet, I apologize.

#112 NerfArmory

NerfArmory

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

I actually got a chance to fire this baby at the nerf convention in NY. Its amazing! And I will answer some of your questions. And I have noticed some things.

1. No it cannot be fired in flashlight mode. As the handle gets colapsed into the gun.
2. Since it is colapsed though. It doesnt feel very sturdy. Possible modifiable if you fit some pvc or something in the handle. But I dont know if thats possible without stopping it from colapsing.
3. The range feels like it is pretty good. The gun may have a recons crap internals but its sound reminds me of a longshot accept it doesnt have the lingering "twang!" sound once fired. So Im guessing stock range is 30-40 ft. And it comes with a strap. I'de use this as a secondary along with the longstrike and a bandalier kit (also shot the longstrike when I was there. <3).
4. Lets see what else. Well this isnt relavent to the Deploy. But most of you saw The Sickest Kids band show us the new nerf gear. Including Camo Ammo. But there is some big surprise that nerf is planning. They have it finished. Its hidden in a box at the convention. My guess. A new series of nerf stuff that is RC vehicles. That also fire projectiles. Just my personal guess. Maybe some new N force stuff like shields.

Thats all I found out.
To Nerf, Or not to Nerf? That is the question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users