April YANO Planning Thread

78 replies to this topic

#76 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:34 AM

Yea we'll need darts. I can bring probably 80-100 total and I can take care of guns for my whole crew.

Matt Reynolds is new and goes by Mateo. Kashuba is the hippie looking bandana guy and Jason was the Manta Ray/AT2K guy with the water backpack.

Prepare to be p1mpslapped.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#77 UpGraD3

UpGraD3

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:18 PM

Are you guys going to take pictures or tape any of it because I love to see nerfers in action.
"Is luck a loser's excuse for a winners position?"

#78 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 11:55 PM

yeah we're gunna have a movie if everything goes as planned, maybe pictures too. hopefully out movie will be funny, we're going to put it to boys n da hood by dynamite hack. good thing i've got a 64 impala ;)
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#79 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:06 AM

last minute notice: long pants are preferred, apparently theres a nice harvest of weeds that'll stick to your socks in the war area.

10 AM my house, if yur later than 10:15-10:30 you'll probably have to ask my mom for the directions of the 5 minute walk to the war area. 626 797 2727 if anyone has trouble. thanks for coming guys, i hope my war location isn't too lame for you guys.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users