Photo

Auto-opening Ls Breech

3 replies to this topic

#1 Nerferguy

Nerferguy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:38 PM

ill get pics up later, but if you pull back the ls breech there is a part where the breech connects to the boltsled. Attatch these however you want, and it now opens and closes with the bolt going back and forward. This is a little faster when ramoving jams and i hate the breech removal. Plus its an easy, quick, and useful mod. Hope it helps.
....anyone up for a Nerf Stock Underbarrell GL?

#2 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:39 PM

Wait, so you're just talking about putting the slide cover's tab behind the bolt, rather than in front of it?
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#3 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

Of course, you could just apply a dab of ABS pipe cement to the two surfaces, and they would be inseparable. I did this, originally with hot glue, but ended up removing the door entirely, since it was getting in the way.

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:51 PM

In the future please have a full write up done before you submit these kinds of things. The description you've given is completely inadequate to be useful for anyone. And if you're going to add stuff "later" then wait until "later" to post anything.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users