Photo

My Vulcans Are Both Broken

4 replies to this topic

#1 justlikecoulter

justlikecoulter

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

idk if this is the right thread, but anyways. recently i purchased 2 Vulcans for my local Dart wars. and about 2 weeks into having them. only ever using them once in a war, they have both started to malfunction. on one of them the belt chamber wont spin when you cock it. and the other wont cock the whole way. anyways i was wondering if there was anyplace i can send them to for repair? any comments will help

#2 flipoffacliff

flipoffacliff

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

I have had this problem with my first Vulcan. I opened it up and found some of the gears worn down. I am not sure what your problem with it is, but don't hesitate to open it up and take a look.

#3 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

Or if he has the receipt and box he could return them for two new ones.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#4 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

your options are to either return them to the store they were purchased. or contact hasbro and see what options they offer you.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

You're only option is to fix up your spelling, grammar and capitalization. There's no place for you to send your vulcan. Buy a new one and stop breaking them.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users