Found some solid evidence on the Longstrike

7 replies to this topic

#1 thebob13666

thebob13666

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:59 PM

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3938356

Its now for sale on Toys R Us, but theyre sold out...

#2 LoneNerfer

LoneNerfer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

Um I think that just means it hasn't been released yet because they did the same thing on amazon with the lanard shotgun and hand cannon. They just show it there so you know that they're going to sell it once it comes out.

#3 Whisper101

Whisper101

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

Also, we have a thread here in the general nerf section pertainig to just this sort of thing. It's stickied as the nerf product awareness system. I beleive this has already popped up over there...

#4 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:00 PM

Damnit, will you guys shut up?

I don't care if I'm backseat moderating on backseat moderators, but you guys need to learn.

I haven't seen this in the Product Awareness thread. This 100% confirms that there's already a working prototype by the picture, and gives us a box preview and a size comparison.

This could ACTUALLY be thread worthy if you guys hadn't have come and fucked it up.

God, just stay the hell on topic and maybe this could get somewhere.

On topic and relating what I said above... This tells us that this might actually really come out Spring '10, and not just a concept that's projected Winter '10.

Edited by ilzot, 20 December 2009 - 11:01 PM.

QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#5 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:03 PM

I'm working seasonally at Toy's R Us at the moment. Just for fun, I ran the item number through our systems. Nothing in any warehouses or backrooms throughout Pennsylvania. Not that I was expecting it, but there you go.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#6 thebob13666

thebob13666

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:21 PM

Sorry if i didnt post it among the 149 pages of the product awareness thread. The only other thread i found was a pinned one, so i thought some ppl would actually care.

#7 guardian21

guardian21

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:34 PM

If you look really close it appears that the stock is designed to hold two clips.
We have a new rail scope (woo hoo)
And the front barrel looks like it has a possibility of coming off like the recon

At the very least we can call it a loser rifle for all the little noobs coming here and waiting two months JUST to ask that question.

"hey! whAt kind of gun is loser rifle? wah why do it change loser to loser?"

*points* *link* *walks away*
DATA!

#8 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:42 PM

Everything that has been mentioned here has been discussed before.

http://nerfhaven.com...c=10943&st=2216

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users