Apoc

5 replies to this topic

#1 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:41 PM

Ok, this summer looks to be an exciting one, and packed with large scale wars. Keeping that in mind I'd like to start a discussion concerning apoc. Here's the thing, I think we need a change. Everybody is moving away from the traditional nerfing spaces and I think what has traditionally been the biggest east coast war of the summer should reflect that. That being said, I'm going to suggest that we start thinking about having it at the deal test site (where we held our last war). I understand that usualy the LCM host this war, and I've no problem with that, but their new park is still untested. If Domination were occuring earlier in the summer I wouldn't even bother with this topic, however, as it is I think we should consider this idea. If we have the domination war and the park rocks all over deal, that's fine, we can change it. I just want you all to think about it. After seeing all the possitive feedback from the last war, I think this could be a lot of fun. We could improve on the weak points and really make this a solid nerf war. Anyways, let me know what you think...

VACC
~Nerf-On or Fuck-Off~

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 12:55 AM

I'm all for having it at the horsemens place, there park is really good.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:00 PM

Yea, it's a cool park. But the LCM is having Apoc at the LCM's park. I hate to make it sound that simple, but it's almost a tradition now.

The Horsemen can hold all the wars they want at Deal Park. That's fine.

Domination will be at Winding River. Apoc will be at Mill Creek. They fit what we want, they fit what we need, and hosting them will be taken care of the LCM.

Watch for Domination in July, Apoc in August. Thanks.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 12:49 AM

Yea, it's a cool park. But the LCM is having Apoc at the LCM's park. I hate to make it sound that simple, but it's almost a tradition now.

The Horsemen can hold all the wars they want at Deal Park. That's fine.

Domination will be at Winding River. Apoc will be at Mill Creek. They fit what we want, they fit what we need, and hosting them will be taken care of the LCM.

Watch for Domination in July, Apoc in August. Thanks.

Well the problem with that is that your park still kinda sucks. Honestly, if I can get some wars in at other parks during the same time period, I might just forgo Apoc.

VACC

#5 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:41 AM

Well Mike that's kind of dick wouldn't you agree? We've gone out of our way for the last four years to organize, invite, and enjoy our wars with you as a friend and a player and you're going to skip out on us because the park isn't the best.

Mill Creek has some great memories and was/is home to some damn good times. It's served the purpose of being a great team deathmatch field and we're looking to try new scenarios much like the May war we just had.

But if Domination goes well, maybe we'll choose that park over Apoc, but until then, I don't want to have this conversation.

#6 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 07:11 PM

Vacc and I had a pow-wow. The misunderstanding is over, done, dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users