I can't go, something came up.
NERFSTRONG#114

#52 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday. We had under 10, but I'd take that group again in a heart beat. Highlights are stupid, so I'll leave those out, but it was a really good time. Oh yeah, one highlight. I OUT RAN MUTTONCHOPS MOTHER FUCKER!

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#53 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:14 AM

This was a fantastic small war. A good way to kick the season off with a group of people that were there to have a good time above all else.

Mega's worked a lot better than I had thought. Hopefully we can achieve the same kind of de-escalation with lighter 1/2" darts as well.

#54 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

I also had a good time, though I still resent megas. The stock rounds were a blast, despite no one being able to tell when they were hit.

Pix:

Leaving Mr. Andre:
Posted Image

On the ride up, being tailed by stumpy:
Posted Image

Misc:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Teehee.

#55 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

Yup yup. Was pretty cool. I unfortunately left my Deploy at home thinking that no one would bring other gun for the stock rounds. I was quite wrong in my assumption. I had a great time and took some footage with my GoPro Hero camera so I should splice together the good parts with some music sometime this week.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#56 Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:57 AM

That really was a great war, every round was fun and it was nice getting to meet everyone there.
Highlights:
Team +Bows and Lpl vs Team Crossbow on the playground
Not getting shot by the Black Plus
Getting some great kills with my airtech thoughout the day
Stock gun round with almost everyone using a raider w/drum mag
Being an hour and a half late, to find that everyone else was 2 hours late so I didnt miss anything
Talio backing up Cheesy and his +Bow for several rounds

Contact me for design consultation relating to 3D Printing, CNC Machining, and Laser Cutting. I am always happy to collaborate on viable Open Source projects and/or business ventures. 

#57 NerfBomber

NerfBomber

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

Poor Vermont the state no one cares about. I have modded guns I'd love to show off in a war but not traveling for that.

Edited by NerfBomber, 23 April 2010 - 07:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users