Movie: Equilibrium

Must...learn...Gun-Kata...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Khail

Khail

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 03:40 PM

I know this movie is a couple months old in the states, but movies come out late here (Belgium), but I downloaded it anyway. The whole story of the "sense-offender" is kinda odd since a lot of the characters seem to show emotion when they're not allowed to, but the thing that kept me watchin was Equilibrium's gun fights. They are crazy-go-nuts with the "Gun-Kata" stuff. I can't wait to see the better video quality when it comes out on DVD. Has anyone seen else Equilibrium?

#2 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 04:49 PM

All my friends are jealous because I've seen the film that actually competes with The Matrix. Yes, I'm talking about Equilibrium. Gun-Kata pwnz, I'm gunna have to say. For those of you who don't know what Gun-Kata is, it's basically this:

1) Cleric enters the center of the mob of bad guys, with twin fully automatic pistols.
2) Cleric is the only survivor.

DVD is going to be realeased May 12th, 3 days before The Matrix: Reloaded hits theatres. I'm so buying it.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#3 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 06:08 PM

Dude, ask the LCM, I totally went gun kata all over them last war. Fortunately when the dvd comes out I'll already have my new tv. Can you say 50" rear projection LCD? That combined with my 6.1 channels of surround sound goodness should make for an enjoyible viewing experience, better than the theatre.

VACC

#4 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 07:00 PM

Dude, ask the LCM, I totally went gun kata all over them last war. Fortunately when the dvd comes out I'll already have my new tv. Can you say 50" rear projection LCD? That combined with my 6.1 channels of surround sound goodness should make for an enjoyible viewing experience, better than the theatre.

VACC

I'm going to steal your home theater system Vacc. And if you try to stop me, I'll kick you in the nads. So be it.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 08:45 PM

Dude, I'll just have chris shoot your glasses, and bill your balls. You've seen it happen before, you know you're no match for our demeaning accuracy. Besides, I think my nads are too important to you for you to damage them in any way.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users