New Gun

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NinjaYoshi_*

Guest_NinjaYoshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:24 AM

So today i was look in for a new gun then i saw this one gun. It had like a disc shooter thing and had like a 4 dart carrier ything and had 4 ready to go i saw it at TRS to day so yea but ut was like fukin 35 buks so i sais no and yea

-NinjaYoshi

Sry so sry try for a pic later but it was at Toys R us just to clarify that

Edited by NinjaYoshi, 21 March 2004 - 12:38 AM.

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:27 AM

Do you have any pictures of the gun? Maybe a name? And is TRS Toys R Us? Just wondering... a bit of clarification and possibly spelling would be nice.

~ompa

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:47 AM

Dude, clean up your shit now. You write like an 8-year-old and that thread title was seriously irritating until I edited it.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:26 AM

Wow... The laziness of people seem to overwhelm me. Then again, "if farmers weren't lazy, they'd still be plowing their fields with sticks!"

Seriously... Just do a few minutes of searching and stop making posts on "I think this is a new gun!" until you actually know it is. Same goes with your other topic on AT3K vs AT4K.

~Mystic~

#5 uche-uche

uche-uche

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:24 PM

He is talking about the air xxl skeet shooter if I am not mistaken and i think It cost $45. Please clean up your post.

#6 Bobert

Bobert

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 09:32 PM

Yeah i have that gun. It sucks ballage. Plus it cost me 40 friggen bucks. Big mistake. Although the target system is sort of fun

Max range: 10 feet

You can approximatly shoot the four darts in 2 seconds if you are strong enough. The pull is like 20 pounds!
\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
proud owner
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

#7 CrazdMonkey

CrazdMonkey

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:01 PM

The pull is like 20 pounds!

I don't know where you're getting that from. I know I have an EAB spring in there and it's still not that hard to cock. I'd complain more about the barrel assembly. I know that the base of the assembly on mine snapped practically in two when I went to saw off the stock barrels. On top of that, the seal between the plunger shaft and the assembly was so awful that the dart wouldn't even get out of the barrel.
Hot like a potato fresh out o' the oven.

#8 Bobert

Bobert

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 11:52 PM

The pull is like 20 pounds!

I don't know where you're getting that from. I know I have an EAB spring in there and it's still not that hard to cock. I'd complain more about the barrel assembly. I know that the base of the assembly on mine snapped practically in two when I went to saw off the stock barrels. On top of that, the seal between the plunger shaft and the assembly was so awful that the dart wouldn't even get out of the barrel.

Really? Mine is really hard to cock. I might have been exagerating but whatever. Your right about the seal though. The air escapes through the place where the end of the barrels meets the rotation device. Also, if you people are planing to barrel mod it, dont count on it. The screw in the center of the drum is impossible to remove. Ice can vouch for that.
\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
proud owner
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

#9 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 09:14 AM

Heh, yeah, we couldn't get that screw out at all. No matter how long a screwdriver we tried...

It also wouldn't open when we removed all the other screws. There must've been a lot of glue in between the two halfs.

It is pretty fun just to play around with, and I liked the pump action.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#10 CrazdMonkey

CrazdMonkey

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 03:56 PM

That's odd, my barrel assembly came off pretty easily. Although my screwdriver was about 8'' long and I lost a spring or something when it did come off. I had to epoxy it to the orange piece. I've been trying to put layers of tape to improve the seal, but it's really monotonous and time consuming.
Hot like a potato fresh out o' the oven.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users