Photo

1st Anual ____ (north Jersey Nerf Outing)

11 replies to this topic

#1 NJ NerfSquad

NJ NerfSquad

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

Well... The winter is here... The wars are developing. How about a nice North Jersey War?

Location: I am thinking Wilde Memorial Park, Glen Rock, New Jersey. It is a fairly good sized park and it has many jungle gyms/obstacles/trees for hiding.

Date: Not 100% sure just yet. Some time around January 9th which is a Saturday.

Rules:

1. Eye Protection is not required, everyone here is old enough to make their own decisions and I'm not going to act like a strict parent regulating someones fun.

2. Bring money for food, there is a food market and many deli's and pizza places about 2 seconds from the field.

3. Bring/Wear warm clothing because it will be chilly.

4. I am not going to ban any guns, I am going to hope that everyone can realize limits to gun power. Obviously if I see anything to intimidating I may ask to shoot it and check it out... Most likely there will be little restrictions... The only thing I could possibly think of are bike pump titans...

5. Let's try to make this a big event, I'm willing to organize it if people are willing to put some effort in to...

I know there are a lot of people from Jersey here, let's try to start off the North Jersey Winter Wars with a bang.

Attendee List:

NJ NerfSquad

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

Wait, didn't you just literally post a leaving nerf thread?
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:05 AM

You need a new acronym; NJNO is taken.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

Wait, didn't you just literally post a leaving nerf thread?

Yeah, I'd kind of like an explanation for this as well.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

] I am thinking Wilde Memorial Park, Glen Rock, New Jersey.

That's where we're having a winter bcno on January 30th. If you're leaving nerf, why are you trying to host a war?
TMC

#6 NJ NerfSquad

NJ NerfSquad

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:35 PM

I have more guns then the ones that I listed in my trading post. Those are just the one's I am selling.

And I did not know that there was another war at this location, my friends and I always played there, I didn't realize it was a popular location.

So I guess this is just a /fail thread and can a moderator please delete it... Thanks

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

No. It doesn't work that way. You still haven't explained this whole, "I'm leaving nerf" thing. What's your angle here?
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#8 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:27 PM

No. It doesn't work that way. You still haven't explained this whole, "I'm leaving nerf" thing. What's your angle here?

What the hell does it matter? Didn't you leave nerf like 2 years ago and then pop back up?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:44 AM

You really like to bring that up every chance you get. It matters because it's inconsistent and I don't want the dude pulling anything fast in the trading forum. It's fishy, so I'd like to know why it happened.

#10 NJ NerfSquad

NJ NerfSquad

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

You really like to bring that up every chance you get. It matters because it's inconsistent and I don't want the dude pulling anything fast in the trading forum. It's fishy, so I'd like to know why it happened.

Yeah because I'm definately going to rip off 10 year old kids for their mommy's money...

I have a job I just want extra cash.

#11 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

Yeah because I'm definately going to rip off 10 year old kids for their mommy's money...

I have a job I just want extra cash.

You won't get much crack with what you'd make ripping kids off on these forums.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#12 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:15 AM

You won't get much crack with what you'd make ripping kids off on these forums.

Him and Rico need money for spray tans and hair gel, alright?
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users