60 replies to this topic

#1 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

Date: December 12

Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00PM

Location: 14500 West 151st Street, Overland Park, Kansas. Directions are soon to follow.

From Wichita: http://www.mapquest....2395&2v=ADDRESS

From Topeka: http://www.mapquest....2395&2v=ADDRESS

From Raymore: http://www.mapquest....2395&2v=ADDRESS

From Lawrence: http://www.mapquest....2395&2v=ADDRESS

What to bring: A good attitude, a primary, stefans and eye protection.

What not to bring: Singled or plugged titans, Homemade airguns, "Doomsayers", Plugged Blasters designed to shoot anything larger than a mega dart (4B's/LBB/National Geographic blasters), and of course, anything that is painted like a firearm. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

If you've never been to a war, please read this, that way, you'll know what to expect as well as what's expected of you at the war.

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=8682

Please remember that it is December, it's going to be cold out. Please dress accordingly.

Edited by Homestarune, 12 December 2009 - 06:55 PM.

We're not discouraging people from joining a Nerf forum, we're discouraging them from joining this forum. It's an important distinction because, frankly, we don't give a shit. The Haven was created to escape the idiotic masses, now they're all here. -cxwq

#2 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

Well.....The only time I'll be available is the weekend of the 12th/13th. And I might be able to bring one or two people with me. As for a location, I liked the place we had the SoF war over the summer, but it's always nice to try new things, so either would work for me.
"A lot" is two words.

#3 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:44 PM

I'll see if I can be there, probably can make it, depending on the time I may be able to bring up to three people with me.
"In my Zombie plan I use my arsenal of foam to fend of the hoards of the undead as I make my way to Canada....... good luck to you Simmons."

#4 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

I'd like to attend. I don't care where or what day as long as it's a weekend.

#5 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:11 PM

I'm down for the 12/13th. If its Dec. 6 I can't go though, paintball tourney where I could win $1000 beats nerf.
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#6 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

12 or 13th then? I need to know as soon as possible which one (I work weekends). Topeka is best for me. I might have one to five people with me.

#7 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

Let's just say it'll be on the 12th, because Nerf wars are always on Saturdays right? Topeka would work best for me as well.
"A lot" is two words.

#8 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

I can most likely make it to this war and can bring up to three people with me. Also the 12/13th sounds good to me . As far as location I can't make it to topeka thats way to far but olathe will be fine

Edited by halonerf117, 29 November 2009 - 03:23 PM.

ever wonder what th worlds largest potato would look like blowing up

#9 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:00 PM

Okay, so for the 12th we're saying:

Homestarune
Collective (me) + 1-2
Equilox + up to 3
Keith
Ace of Nerf
Pinhead + up to 5
Halonerf + up to 3

That's between 7 and 20 people. Bit of a large margin of error, but it works for me. Should we say Olathe so Halonerf can come? Homestarne, what's this park look like?
"A lot" is two words.

#10 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

I can't come to Olathe.

#11 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

Alright, it looks like this is going to go down on the 12'th. I haven't as of yet decided the location, I'll get back to you all shortly on that.
We're not discouraging people from joining a Nerf forum, we're discouraging them from joining this forum. It's an important distinction because, frankly, we don't give a shit. The Haven was created to escape the idiotic masses, now they're all here. -cxwq

#12 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:25 PM

Didn't you guys have some indoor place in Olathe you use sometimes? Might be nice since it's December and everything. Collective, should we try to carpool?

#13 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:54 AM

Correction to my RSVP; I can only make it on the 12th, and will be bringing only 1 other person. I'd also prefer Topeka, but can probably make it to Olathe.

#14 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:00 PM

Topeka all the way. And as an insentive to have it in topeka . . . .

Posted Image

All that will be for sale, VERY CHEAP.

#15 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

If you do decide to have it in topeka I am out
but if its in olathe I will probably be able to lend blasters and darts if anyone needs them

#16 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:40 PM

I probably won't be able to make it to Topeka, the 12th should be ok for me. I might be able to bring two or three people with me.

@Kieth- Most of the places we do indoor wars at are at peoples houses, we have been looking for someplace else but to no avail.

@Homestar- Give me a call, I have a few ideas about where in Olathe we could do this.
"In my Zombie plan I use my arsenal of foam to fend of the hoards of the undead as I make my way to Canada....... good luck to you Simmons."

#17 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:01 PM

Alright, here's the lowdown, I can't make it to Topeka. I'm sorry, it's just not going to work for me to host it there. Sorry to have to say this, but that's just how it is. This war will take place in Olathe on December 12. I'll post directions here soon.

Edited by Homestarune, 02 December 2009 - 03:09 PM.

#18 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hey Ace, do you have any airtechs you'd be willing to sell? If you do I'd gladly take them off your hands.

And I'm fine with Olathe. Do we know when it'll be starting so I can start telling my friends to see if they'll be able to make it? Right now I think at least 2 other people will be able to come with me. We've also told some of our old HvZ buddies from Manhattan about it if that's cool.

Edited by Collective, 02 December 2009 - 03:37 PM.

"A lot" is two words.

#19 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

I have a few stock airtech 2000's collective.
I might be able to come to olathe, it's my birthday so I might be able to pull some strings.

#20 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:05 AM

I apologize, I forgot to mention that the war is at 10 AM. Just make sure that the guests that you're bringing have some kind of modified primary that can shoot on the level of a modified BBB. I'm hearing that there are going to be a large number of guests, and I'd hate to have a shortage of stefans/weaponry. Having said that, I have one, maybe two blasters that I'd be willing to loan out.

#21 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

ok yo said that it starts at 10:00 AM so when does it end, and I will definetely be coming not sure about the gests but at least one is extremely possible. and I would like to know if its inside or outside so I know what to wear

#22 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

I have a few stock airtech 2000's collective.
I might be able to come to olathe, it's my birthday so I might be able to pull some strings.

ace of nerf would you be willing to trade one of your airtech 2000's for a firefly or a titan hat shoots bbb bullets titan bullets as well as stefans

#23 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

What?

#24 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:01 AM

I said would you be wlling to trade one of your stock at2k's for a firefly this weekend or posibly a titan that shoots all ammo

#25 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:28 AM

Ace I'll trade you cash for one :D

Just to confirm, I'll be there with two other people. Can't wait!
"A lot" is two words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users