Crayola Barrel Replacement For Nf

****CLICK HERE*****

3 replies to this topic

#1 Raymmond

Raymmond

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:47 PM

Alright guys, this is my first post on a modification. So dont leave any bad comments.;)
1. You would need to unscrew the gun. Then take the main barrel out. It will look something like this:
Posted Image
Now take the thing ma jig out. Like so:
Posted Image
Dremel it out like so:
Posted Image
Put the thingy ma jig back to the regular place:
Posted Image
There would be another barrel sort of thing covering the thingy ma jig and plumbers goop it to a crayola barrel. like so:
Posted Image
Then put your gun back together and then your done!:D (you can e-tape the barrel *optional*)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. :D

#2 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Ok.

To start with, never use the words "thing ma jig" or the like. There's names, or just improvise. I'd call the "thin ma jig" you dremeled out a plunger stopper. Or even describe it, like the circle with the plus, or hell, just the damn picture.

Also, this has probably been done thousands of times before. Nothing new, just a barrel replacement.

Props for the grammar and the decent pictures.

4/10. Better than 0.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#3 Zachfrog

Zachfrog

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:39 PM

When I saw this, I got excited. A PINK NF!!! Then I saw that his camera's color setting was fucked up. Damn.
QUOTE(Lion @ Jun 11 2010, 03:19 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Talio @ Jun 11 2010, 04:44 PM) View Post

They didn't have monitors in 1920.

They did, They just called them Windows back then though.

#4 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:29 PM

When I saw this, I got excited. A PINK NF!!! Then I saw that his camera's color setting was fucked up. Damn.

That's what I though! But then I got confused because I'm red green colorblind so pink looks like white sometimes and I just got plain confused. How could you tell about the camera settings?

Nice mod but using cpvc is better (at least for my darts) and more cost efficient. Do the same thing but with cpvc and more glue on the barrel, like epoxy!
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users