WHERE: Minnesauke Elementary School, 21 High Gate Drive, East Setauket NY 11733. Public transportation via LIRR is available.
WHEN: Saturday, December 5th, 9:30-5:15. War will be held regardless of weather conditions.
WHAT: 3:15 and variants, Count-Up, The Shoe Game, Zombies (Maybe), Aggro Crag, Defend the Core (Possibly), Free Donuts (Definitely)
- Zack the Mack (+4 Maybe)
- Compound (From FoamUniverse, Maybe)
Urban Storm: Tight, pulse-pounding close-quarters battle between trailers. Narrow corridors keep you on edge, and an enemy ambush could lurk behind every corner. Perfect for team-based and objective games.
Castle Thunder: A playground with plenty of tactical cover, opposed by a tall jungle gym with numerous points of entry. Dart between cover to storm your enemy from the front, or sneak in through the sides. Classic Aggro Crag action and tactical deathmatches.
Havoc Grove: A run-and-gun master's heaven. Slip through the dense cover of the grove, or storm the enemy in the open area. Either way, expect an onslaught from all angles. The ultimate multi-team or every-man-for-himself arena, or a strategic challenge for teams.
The arenas are compact and favor smart, agile play. There's rarely enough distance to allow for standoffs, and plenty of cover so agile players can break them up!
- Eye protection is mandatory. We'll have extra goggles.
- This is a school. No camo, no realistic blasters.
- You're responsible for your own ammo.
- I will be selling Stefans at $30 for 100. They're a bit tight in CPVC, a bit loose in thinwall PETG, and perfect in 17/32 brass and stock barrels.
- Faddle and I will have blasters and supplies for sale.
- There aren't many restaurants in the area. BYO munchies.
- Most battles will be close-quarters. 100+ ft shooters are discouraged. No singled Titans or other unsafe blasters allowed.
- Transportation between the Stony Brook LIRR station, the ferry, and the war is available. Post for more details.
Edited by Zack the Mack, 04 December 2009 - 04:02 PM.