What Type Of Tubing Will Fit 13mm Fbr? *resolved!*

any help would really be appreciated :S

4 replies to this topic

#1 GOOBER

GOOBER

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hey as you can tell i need to know what size tubing can i use to fit 13mm FBR. im in australia and finding certain materials can be difficult. but if someone can please just answer my question i would be really greatful. im sorry if my post is in the wrong place but i just need plain help. thanks in advanced. GOOBER... god why did i name this account that -.- my bad. any way thanks ^_^ OK ITE BEEN RESOLVED. THANKS GUYS!... NOW HOW THE HECK DO I DELETE THIS POST??? LOL

Edited by GOOBER, 07 November 2009 - 11:25 PM.

#2 Hi Yah

Hi Yah

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

Just take your foam to different stores and check the fit in various barrel materials. It's as easy as that.
The yellow balls are also slightly smaller in diameter than the green ones.

#3 dubcwill

dubcwill

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

CPVC for springers.

PETG for air.
He's my slave. Or he will be. I promise when I take over youtube, I will enslave Uni13. That is all. DBNF

#4 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:16 PM

CPVC for springers.

PETG for air.

Last time I checked, both of those can vary widely in inner diameter based on where said material is produced, your best bet is to listen to Hi yah.

Edited by chefdave, 07 November 2009 - 10:16 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#5 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:49 PM

Just take your foam to different stores and check the fit in various barrel materials. It's as easy as that.

If you have a Tap plastics around you, you may want to check out all their different sizes of acrylic since that is much cheaper than brass, but brass is much more diverse in it's sizes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users