Photo

Recon Put Back Together

5 replies to this topic

#1 Manlego613

Manlego613

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:02 AM

Need help with my recon cannot put back together. My spring wont fit back in. I also streched the spring and took out the AR.

:(

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

I would suggest looking at the internals picture in the official internals directory and make sure you have everything in there correctly. Other than that there's not much else you can do other than just learn how to put a recon together.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#3 meatballica

meatballica

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

All I can say is remove the locks. Pretty much all of them are useless and make putting the gun back together a less pain in the ass.
"You've waged your war on nerves, but you can't crush the kingdom."

#4 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

All I can say is remove the locks. Pretty much all of them are useless and make putting the gun back together a less pain in the ass.

the locks fit just fine in the body of the gun so removing tho may work should not be nessacarry to re assemble the blaster. its a lazy soloution. im not a fan of lazy fixes for things that should just be learned and applied.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#5 NerfPancakes

NerfPancakes

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

could you post a picture of the inside. for now i suggest going to the directory.
the only problem is, the scope is filled with roach bodies and roach crap.

#6 Manlego613

Manlego613

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:56 PM

but i cant make the spring fit it also has a problem with the cocking mechanism and it wont lock into the loaded position.
Could i get a new spring?

http://i380.photobuc...oninternals.jpg

as you can see in the picture that the spring is not going in right.

Edited by Manlego613, 06 November 2009 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users